Results 1 - 10 of 150
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
Set in a beautiful mature garden with a woodland area and sweeping countryside views, this...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 16. Non-applicable changeover.
A stay at this 19th century chateau in Burgundy places guests in a prime position to explore the...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
Located in the Auvergne-Limousin region, Chateau de Mouney is the family residence of an...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
La Maison Verte is situated in the village of La Bussière in the Ouche valley within a minute's...
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
This delightful, newly restored village house offers a comfortable and romantic bolthole in a...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 9. Non-applicable changeover.
Located 20 km from Tours (airport and train station), this cozy holiday house is very bright and...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
This traditional 6 bedroom 4 bathroom cottage has a great above ground private pool which is 7...
Self-catering Gîte with 9 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms. Sleeps 25. Non-applicable changeover.
The Manoir de la Gargole, dating back to the 15th century, has benefited from the extensive...
Self-catering Chateau with 7 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 16. Saturday changeover.
Magnificent 19th Century Chateau with Pool Chateau Des Barres is situated in a small village, near...
Self-catering Gîte with 9 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 19. Non-applicable changeover.
The exceptional 15th century Chateau Gombardy is located in the Loire-Anjou-Touraine national park...
The spacious heart of France, marking the transition between north and south in both climate and landscape. At the centre of the region are timeless, laid back Auvergne and Limousin, with their dramatic natural scenery and outdoor pursuits. To the east and west are Burgundy and the Loire Valley, with their vineyards, gastronomy, history and culture.
The central region of France includes the areas of Auvergne, Burgundy, Limousin and the Loire Valley.
- A timeless paradise for lovers of nature and the outdoors
- Awe-inspiring natural scenery with non-active volcanoes, lakes, rivers, forests and exceptional flora and fauna
- In warm summer, enjoy all types of outdoor pursuits and stay in thermal spa areas.
- In winter, enjoy three classified downhill ski resorts and excellent cross-country mountain skiing.
- 12th-century Romanesque architecture and sculpture in picturesque villages and towns.
- The capital, Clermont-Ferrand, is famous for its tire manufacturing
- Find out more about Auvergne and search for holiday properties.
- Unspoilt countryside of hills, gorges and lush green meadows with a laid-back feel
- Abundant lakes and rivers for canoeing, sailing, wind-surfing and other water sports. Good trout fishing in rivers and streams
- Ideal for equestrian holidays, with a long history of horse-breeding, especially Anglo-Arabs
- Ancient villages, abbeys and fortresses
- Famous for Limoges porcelain and enamel and Aubusson tapestries
- Find out more about Limousin and search for holiday properties.
- Lush green countryside of great natural beauty with meandering streams, majestic oaks, vineyards, sunflower fields and quiet roads.
- Breathtaking historical royal châteaux and gardens alongside the river
- Pastoral villages with picturesque cobblestone streets; lovely towns for festivals, concerts and theatre
- Excellent landscape for biking, barging, ballooning, golf
- Sumptuous or quaint hotels and inns; gourmet food and wine
- Find out more about Loire Valley and search for holiday properties.
- Famous wine-growing region with quiet, spacious countryside good for hiking, boating and mountain biking
- Medieval town of Beaune has rich history and distinctive architecture with colourful, Flemish-style tiled roofs
- Wineries to visit, open air wine markets, wine museum
- Trois Glorieuses wine auction in Beaune every November
- Main city of Dijon is a gastronomic centre with magnificent art museum in ducal palace
- Find out more about Burgundy and search for holiday properties.