Results 1 - 10 of 213
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
Tucked away from the bustle of the picturesque town centre of Bourgueil, La Garenne is a picture...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
Ground floor Hall Kitchen Combi microwave x 1 Dishwasher x 1 Fridge freezer x 1 Living/diningroom...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Ground floor Livingroom TV x 1 Decorative fireplace x 1 Burner x 1 Open plan kitchen Microwave x 1...
Self-catering Chalet with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Childfriendly chalet located in a nice, spacious holiday park with 35 holiday houses on a large...
Gîte, Dompierre Les Eglises (Haute-Vienne)
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
This newly and beautifully restored old farmhouse and barn is situated in the heart of the Limoges...
Gîte, Epernay Sous Gevrey (Cote d'Or)
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Beautiful, Well Lit Spacious Holiday Gite In October 2000 we decided to change direction in life...
Country house, Barlieu (Cher)
Self-catering Country house with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
This detached villa has a beautiful location and is surrounded by no less than 9000 m2 land. A...
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 3. Saturday changeover.
Stable gite is a one mezzanine bedroom gite which can sleep 2/3 persons. Upstairs : Mezzanine...
Self-catering Gîte with 9 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Non-applicable changeover.
The chateau is a Grade I listed, 18th Century family home located in the heart of Burgundy, close...
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
The gite "Galanthus" is on the ground floor and entered from the front into a fully equipped open...
The spacious heart of France, marking the transition between north and south in both climate and landscape. At the centre of the region are timeless, laid back Auvergne and Limousin, with their dramatic natural scenery and outdoor pursuits. To the east and west are Burgundy and the Loire Valley, with their vineyards, gastronomy, history and culture.
The central region of France includes the areas of Auvergne, Burgundy, Limousin and the Loire Valley.
- A timeless paradise for lovers of nature and the outdoors
- Awe-inspiring natural scenery with non-active volcanoes, lakes, rivers, forests and exceptional flora and fauna
- In warm summer, enjoy all types of outdoor pursuits and stay in thermal spa areas.
- In winter, enjoy three classified downhill ski resorts and excellent cross-country mountain skiing.
- 12th-century Romanesque architecture and sculpture in picturesque villages and towns.
- The capital, Clermont-Ferrand, is famous for its tire manufacturing
- Find out more about Auvergne and search for holiday properties.
- Unspoilt countryside of hills, gorges and lush green meadows with a laid-back feel
- Abundant lakes and rivers for canoeing, sailing, wind-surfing and other water sports. Good trout fishing in rivers and streams
- Ideal for equestrian holidays, with a long history of horse-breeding, especially Anglo-Arabs
- Ancient villages, abbeys and fortresses
- Famous for Limoges porcelain and enamel and Aubusson tapestries
- Find out more about Limousin and search for holiday properties.
- Lush green countryside of great natural beauty with meandering streams, majestic oaks, vineyards, sunflower fields and quiet roads.
- Breathtaking historical royal châteaux and gardens alongside the river
- Pastoral villages with picturesque cobblestone streets; lovely towns for festivals, concerts and theatre
- Excellent landscape for biking, barging, ballooning, golf
- Sumptuous or quaint hotels and inns; gourmet food and wine
- Find out more about Loire Valley and search for holiday properties.
- Famous wine-growing region with quiet, spacious countryside good for hiking, boating and mountain biking
- Medieval town of Beaune has rich history and distinctive architecture with colourful, Flemish-style tiled roofs
- Wineries to visit, open air wine markets, wine museum
- Trois Glorieuses wine auction in Beaune every November
- Main city of Dijon is a gastronomic centre with magnificent art museum in ducal palace
- Find out more about Burgundy and search for holiday properties.