Results 1 - 10 of 199
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Non-applicable changeover.
Rouge Cottage is the perfect place to stay for a relaxing and peaceful holiday in a pretty French...
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
The detached chalets are constructed of wood and stone in the traditional style of the region....
Converted barn, Cussay (Indre-et-Loire)
Self-catering Converted barn with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Les Petites Cigognes - Beautifully Converted Gites with Heated Swimming Pool Les Petites Cigognes...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
With a view on the Lac de St. Etiennes Cantales, surrounded by a splendid nature, this lovely...
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 3. Saturday changeover.
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED GITE IN THE HEART OF THE LOIRE VALLEY WITH PRIVATE GARDEN AND POOL Vieille...
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
2 Beautiful Woodland Cottages with Pool Maison Rouge and L’Ecurie are two beautiful cottages...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
This manor in Burgundy offers a riverside country escape filled with elegance and polish. From the...
Self-catering Town house with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
Charming House Set in Walled Garden A charming house with its own private walled garden set in the...
Self-catering Gîte with 12 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. Sleeps 32. Non-applicable changeover.
Chateau de Fremont, a luxury chateau in Burgundy, was built in 1900 for the famous actress Cecile...
Villa, Sougeres En Puisaye (Yonne)
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
This superb, isolated house is situated just 1 hours from Paris and a stones throw from...
The spacious heart of France, marking the transition between north and south in both climate and landscape. At the centre of the region are timeless, laid back Auvergne and Limousin, with their dramatic natural scenery and outdoor pursuits. To the east and west are Burgundy and the Loire Valley, with their vineyards, gastronomy, history and culture.
The central region of France includes the areas of Auvergne, Burgundy, Limousin and the Loire Valley.
- A timeless paradise for lovers of nature and the outdoors
- Awe-inspiring natural scenery with non-active volcanoes, lakes, rivers, forests and exceptional flora and fauna
- In warm summer, enjoy all types of outdoor pursuits and stay in thermal spa areas.
- In winter, enjoy three classified downhill ski resorts and excellent cross-country mountain skiing.
- 12th-century Romanesque architecture and sculpture in picturesque villages and towns.
- The capital, Clermont-Ferrand, is famous for its tire manufacturing
- Find out more about Auvergne and search for holiday properties.
- Unspoilt countryside of hills, gorges and lush green meadows with a laid-back feel
- Abundant lakes and rivers for canoeing, sailing, wind-surfing and other water sports. Good trout fishing in rivers and streams
- Ideal for equestrian holidays, with a long history of horse-breeding, especially Anglo-Arabs
- Ancient villages, abbeys and fortresses
- Famous for Limoges porcelain and enamel and Aubusson tapestries
- Find out more about Limousin and search for holiday properties.
- Lush green countryside of great natural beauty with meandering streams, majestic oaks, vineyards, sunflower fields and quiet roads.
- Breathtaking historical royal châteaux and gardens alongside the river
- Pastoral villages with picturesque cobblestone streets; lovely towns for festivals, concerts and theatre
- Excellent landscape for biking, barging, ballooning, golf
- Sumptuous or quaint hotels and inns; gourmet food and wine
- Find out more about Loire Valley and search for holiday properties.
- Famous wine-growing region with quiet, spacious countryside good for hiking, boating and mountain biking
- Medieval town of Beaune has rich history and distinctive architecture with colourful, Flemish-style tiled roofs
- Wineries to visit, open air wine markets, wine museum
- Trois Glorieuses wine auction in Beaune every November
- Main city of Dijon is a gastronomic centre with magnificent art museum in ducal palace
- Find out more about Burgundy and search for holiday properties.