- Property for sale
- Holiday Guides
- What's new?
- My Shortlist
- Advertise with us
Activities and Attractions near French Holiday Cottages with Stunning View and Pool near Royan, France
Sporting facilities nearby - golf, tennis, local stables for horse-riding, water-sports, fishing, local nature reserve for bird watching, excellent area for artists. Nature walks, cycling.
- Beaches - The nearest beaches are about 35 minutes up the coast at Meschers - these are small coves with safe, sandy beaches. Five minutes further on are the enormous beaches of St.Georges de Didonne and Royan, both with full safety patrols, lots of space & some watersports.
- Walking - Great walks from the door
- Golf - Good courses at Saintes, Royan & Cognac.
- Fishing - There is good sea and river fishing nearby. Permits for river fishing are available locally.
- Tennis - Mirambeau has several good tennis courts. One local tennis court in village
- Wildlife - This area is a bird-watchers paradise with unusual birds in abundance as well as hedgerows and verges full of wild flowers long disappeared from Britain.
Activities near by
Bird Watching, Fishing, Golf, Horse riding, Rambling, Sightseeing, Swimming, Table tennis, Walking, Water sports, Wine tasting, Wine touring
Health and Beauty
See Local guide and map for information on nearby towns and facilities.
Local places of interest
Les Antilles de Jonzac (12.7 miles)
Les Antilles de Jonzac is a vast leisure complex including swimming lagoon with slides, cascades [...]
Church of St Radegonde, Talmont, Charent Maritime (14.8 miles)
The Church of St Radegonde stands high on a rocky headland above the Gironde estuary [...]
Troglodyte caves at Meschers (17.6 miles)
Meschers is a small fishing port on the banks of the Gironde just along the [...]
Zoo de La Palmyre, Royan (23.3 miles)
Home to 1,600 animals from five continents, the zoo prides itself on its conservation programmes. [...]
Rémy Martin Cognac tour, Cognac (25.1 miles)
Remy Martin, founded in 1724 derives its name from two families, who shared the same [...]
Hennessy Cognac (27.4 miles)
After crossing the Charente River on one of the Hennessy boats, visitors are guided around [...]
Courvoisier Cognac museum in Jarnac (31.9 miles)
Jarnac is the home of the Cognac maker Courvoisier which has won many international prizes [...]
River Beach Resort at Aubeterre-sur-Dronne (42.4 miles)
Beautiful sandy beach resort with cafe, toilets, boating. [...]
Aubeterre sur Dronne (42.5 miles)
Aubeterre sur Dronne is located in southern Charente, close to the Perigord. A very popular [...]
Zoodyssee (54.3 miles)
Zoodyssee is one of Europes largest animal parks set in the forest of Chize. Vegetation [...]
- Property 100560
- Place of Interest
Email the owner
To contact owner directly
(Advertising since January 2005)
Tel: + 44 1803393114
Tel 2: + 44 (0)7880 512214
Languages spoken by owner English, French
If requested by the owner you can print out a booking form here .
Please mention French Connections.