- Property for sale
- Holiday Guides
- What's new?
- My Shortlist
- Advertise with us
Local guide and map for Bed and breakfast - chambres d'hotes in Burgundy France
Our village is situated in the heart of the Cote d'Or, one of the most famous regions in Burgundy and only a short drive from some of the most celebrated names associated with wine namely Nuits saint Georges, Gevrey Chambertin, Vougeot, Mersault, Chambolle, Vosne Romanee to mention but a few.
For those with an interest in history, architecture, fine wines, good food, walking, cycling, golf, gardens, museums etc., there is sure to something for everyone to enjoy.
Should you wish to travel further afield, a day trip to Paris is within easy reach on the TGV from Dijon (1 hr 40 mins).
Popular visits from us include:
- Beaune: Famous Hospice de Beaune, Wine Museum, Saturday market, Art Galeries
- Dijon: Capital of Burgundy, 7 Museums including the Musee des Beaux arts, Ducal Palace, Parks, Gardens and a market 3 times a week.
- Route Des Grand Crus : Explore the Chateaux and discover the fortified houses surrounded by vineyards and sample some of the world's most renowned wines.
- Vougeot: Renaissance Chateau of clos de Vougeot.
- Abbaye de Fontenay : One of the best examples of Renaissance Architecture.
- Vallee de l'Ouche: Beautiful scenery, excellent walking country and lots of interesting villages to explore.
- Le Val de Saone : Enjoy a mini cruise down the river Soane and treat yourself to some delicious whitebait.
- Louhans: Large open-air market. (Monday morning)
See Activities and attractions for more information on nearby activities and places of interest.
Local area details
Geneva airport (Genève) - Haute Savoie (83.2 miles)
Geneva airport covers 340 hectares (840 acres), it is located 5 kilometres (3 miles) north [...]
Lyon Airport - Rhone (97.9 miles)
Chambery Airport - Savoie (112.8 miles)
A stones throw from Chambéry itself, this small airport is an excellent choice for UK [...]
St Etienne Airport (114.8 miles)
Located only 15 minutes from Saint-Etienne, the airport offers convenient access, an easy check in, [...]
Grenoble Airport (124.1 miles)
With the advent of cheap flights, Grenoble airport has seen much growth and development over [...]
Nuits St Georges (Côte d'Or) (Central)
Premeaux Prissey (Côte d'Or) (1.6 miles)
Agencourt (Côte d'Or) (1.6 miles)
Quincey (Côte d'Or) (1.7 miles)
Vosne Romanee (Côte d'Or) (2.0 miles)
Vougeot (Côte d'Or) (2.1 miles)
Chaux (Côte d'Or) (2.4 miles)
Boncourt Le Bois (Côte d'Or) (2.4 miles)
Flagey Echezeaux (Côte d'Or) (2.5 miles)
Gilly Les Citeaux (Côte d'Or) (2.5 miles)
- Property 330
Email the owner
To contact owner directly
(Advertising since January 1999)
Tel: + 33 (0)3 80 36 61 76
Fax: + 33 (0)3 80 36 64 68
Languages spoken by owner English, French
Please mention French Connections.