- Property for sale
- Holiday Guides
- What's new?
- My Shortlist
- Advertise with us
Holidays in France - French Villas and Cottages - French Connections
Three Luxury Cottages in Converted Stables
Three luxury cottages in the converted stables of a former farmhouse. It is situated in the "7 Vallées" region, noted for pretty wooded valleys and trout streams just 1 hour from Calais.
There is a terrace, garden and parking.
Holiday Accommodation at Studio Rose
Studio Rose is a compact, split level studio cottage in a loft-style. Created in part of the former stables in Canlers, it is specially designed for couples, but can accommodate a cot for a baby . Equally would suit the single traveler. It is available for any length of stay from a minimum of 2 nights and is priced by the night. Ideal base for property viewing in this area.
The largely open plan accommodation comprises:
- Kitchen area - a fully equipped compact kitchen with oven, hob, microwave and even a dishwasher.
- Main living area - open to the roof beams, with a staircase to a mezzanine. The living room is decorated with original modern art and furnished with comfortable seating. Entertainment facilities include UK digital TV and radio channels, a DVD player, board games, cards, and a selection of English books. FREE Broadband WiFi is available.
- Dining area - has dining table and chairs
- Shower room - in “wet room” style, where a double size shower with 2 shower heads and multiple adjustable jets enables one person to luxuriate, or 2 people to share!
- Overhanging the ground floor. The double bed on this level is equipped with twin individually electrically adjustable mattresses.
Studio Rose is fully insulated and equipped for comfort with an efficient heating system for winter visitors. A cot and a high chair can be provided.
There is a garden and sun terrace shared with the other two cottages when they are occupied. Barbecues, outdoor tables and garden furniture are provided for all guests..