- Property for sale
- Holiday Guides
- What's new?
- My Shortlist
- Advertise with us
Lupiac, near Vic-Fezensac, France. € 189,500.00 (Approx. $245,708))
A traditional stone house set in 2,500m2 overlooking the rolling Gascony countryside, with recent extension which doubles as either a fourth bedroom or study. Secluded but not isolated, providing peace and tranquillity but also within easy reach for leisure activities. The accommodation is ready for immediate occupation and is offered complete with existing furniture for either owners use or ideal for holiday rentals. The property has vast potential for further development both internally and externally.
The village of Lupiac has a local store, garage, café, restaurant and post office. Auch, the major town of the region is approximately 45km away and the area is served by two airports – Toulouse and Pau, both approximately 90 minutes away.
The property is approximately 3km from the village of Lupiac, and 20 minutes from the larger market town of Vic Fezensac.
Lupiac, near Vic-Fezensac, France
- Access to house via entrance hall
- Grand salon, (4.8 x 4.0m) with beams to ceiling and tiled floor
- Petit salon, (5.2 x 3.0m) a recent extension constructed in the tradition of the main house with views facing west over rolling countryside.
- Kitchen/dining room (4.5 x 5.0m) with traditional fireplace and built in cupboards
- Tiled floors throughout
- Heating via individual electric room heaters
- Large Garage, (11.5 x 5.0m) sub-divided to form a new room whilst keeping an adequate sized garage. Above the new room is a mezzanine storage level (5.9 x 5.0m), which has potential for conversion into living accommodation, eg another bedroom with ensuite facilities.
- Access via timber stairs to hall
- Bedroom 1 (4.5 x 3.0m) with laminated timber floor and built in cupboards
- Bedroom 2 (4.0 x 3.0m) with laminated timber floor and built in cupboards
- Bedroom 3 (4.0 x 3.0m) with laminated timber floor and built in cupboards
- Bathroom (3.5 x 2.0m) with bath, shower washbasin and vanity unit, tiled throughout
- Separate WC
- All bedrooms overlook the pool
- All rooms heated by individual electric room heaters
The front of the house overlooks a paved area with electrically operated awnings to provide shade. Permanent barbecue at one end of paved area. Pool approximate size 8.0 x 5.0m with paving all round. The property is completely surrounded by hedges/fences to ensure complete privacy. The majority of the land is grassed with occasional fruit trees, which makes for relatively easy maintenance. Potential for further extension/development . The property has mains water, electricity and telephone connections with drainage to a septic tank.
See Local guide and map for information on nearby towns and facilities.
Moving to France?
To arrange a viewing or for more information, contact:
To contact seller directly
Tel: + 1 (1)250 542 0590
Tel 2: + 1 (1)250 308 5553
Tel 3: + 44 (0)7958 674 529
Please mention French Connections.