- Property for sale
- Holiday Guides
- What's new?
- My Shortlist
- Advertise with us
Scaer near Quimper, Brittany. € 225,000.00 (Approx. £190,678))
The house used to be owned by the family "Rivier" who milled grain for over a hundred years here. It has been restored over the last few years, and boasts beautiful herringbone wooden floors on two levels, a brand new, high quality kitchen, and spacious bedrooms -- a lovely family house. It is beautifully centrally heated by a gas boiler and is suitable for year round use. The house has a private garden, great for outdoor lunches, games, or lounging in the sun. An ideal lock and leave property.
The house is perfect for a quiet getaway, or a tranquil place to live! The garden has fruit trees, and a paddock if desired.
The local town of Scaer is a five minute drive away, and has many restaurants, a weekly market, a bicycle path which goes for miles on disused, reclaimed rail tracks, a swimming pool, youth centre, etc.
The regional Capital, Quimper, is a twenty minute drive away - it is an amazing city with great market, shopping, historical buildings, and a canal. The famous and historical cities of Concarneau and Pont Aven are also within 30 minutes drive. This house is quiet and tranquil but allows quick communications to cities and the coast. It is a real bargain!!
Scaer near Quimper, Brittany
The house is laid out on four floors. It has
- Kitchen - with new appliances - oven, dishwasher and refrigerator - and with a beautiful and original herringbone parquet floor.
- Sitting room - with a working fireplace.
- Four double bedrooms - which can easily accomodate two beds in each room.
- Shower room - on top floor
- Bath/shower room - on the first floor -- new in 2006
- Loo - in the basement
- Basement - with a large wine cellar which can hold thousands of bottles. The basement also has a very large utility room, with washing machine, pine drying room for laundry/wellies/etc. and huge sink.
The house has been totally renovated and a new kitchen and bathroom fitted in spring 2005.
New windows have also been put into the house in the spring of 2005 which has made this a very weatherproof, up-to-date and desirable property.
No work is needed - this home is ready to move into!
Please take a look at our website: http://www.iverhouseforsale.com/ for further details.
See Local guide and map for information on nearby towns and facilities.
Moving to France?
To arrange a viewing or for more information, contact:
To contact seller directly
Tel: + 44 (0)1578 730221
Please mention French Connections.