- Property for sale
- Holiday Guides
- What's new?
- My Shortlist
- Advertise with us
Tayrac 1 km. € 575,000.00 (Approx. £487,288))
Fontenille, purchased by the present owners in 1985, was original upgraded into a four bedroom house. It is now in need of a makeover and appropriate for purchasers with imagination, flare and the desire to put their own stamp on the property.
Some of the Barn has been converted adding further accommodation and storage facilities. The 17th Century stone built house includes a fully equipped kitchen, dining room, two large living rooms, 4 bedrooms. The converted barn includes another three bedrooms, games room, office, utility area, store room, garages, workshop and large garden room. There is a separate swimming pool (10m x 5m) with pool/sun rooms on two sides. All this is situated in a large garden full of trees, fruit trees and shrubs. The adjoining field has planning permission for two plots.
This peaceful property is situated in the country but less than a kilometre from of the village of Tayrac, which is 20 minutes from Agen, the capital town of the Lot-et-Garonne.
Fontenille is within easy reach of the airports of Toulouse (70 mins), Bergerac (85 mins), Bordeaux (100 mins) and the TGV at Agen (25 mins) and close to many attractions. Agen is a large provincial town with all the usual amenities – hospital, clinic, theatre, cinema, museums and a large choice of good restaurants serving traditional regional French cuisine as well as international cooking. This property would be an ideal home (255m2) for either a large family or as a home (170m2) with additional rentable holiday accommodation (85m
Tayrac 1 km
Main House Comprises
- Enclosed porch leading from garden (with central heating boiler)
- Kitchen - fully equipped
- Separate WC
- Dining room (29m2) - with stairs leading up to the first floor
- Lounge - with main entrance door
- Bedroom 1 (9m2)
- Bedroom 2 (11m2)
- Bathroom (8.5m2) - bath, basin and WC
- Sitting room - with door leading to office and barn and stairs leading up to second floor
- Bedroom 3 (26m2)
- Bedroom 5 (17.5m2)
- Office (25m2)
- Lounge / Games Room (30m2)
- Bedrooms 1, 2 & 3 (each being 15m2)
- Bathroom (9.5m2) - bath, basin and WC
Passage leading to covered terrace (40m2) overlooking the garden
Lower Barn and Exterior
- Store Room / Utility Room - with central heating bo8iler (40m2)
- Garage 1 (35m2)/ Workshop (25m2)
- Garage 2 (35m2)
- Tiled Garden Room (36m2)
- Garden shed (25m2)
- Swimming pool (10m x 5m) - with sun rooms
- Garden and field (1.45ha.) - field has planning permission for 2 plots
- Mains (town) water supply
- Separate oil-fired central heating in boht house and barn
See Local guide and map for information on nearby towns and facilities.
Moving to France?
To arrange a viewing or for more information, contact:
To contact seller directly
Tel: + 33 (0)5 53 95 38 05
Tel 2: + 33 (0)6 26 54 98 77
Please mention French Connections.