- Property for sale
- Holiday Guides
- What's new?
- My Shortlist
- Advertise with us
Near St James. £ 82,000.00
About Maison Douze
Maison Douze is a charming stone-built house overlooking the quaint market place of St Georges de Reintembault. This quiet hamlet offers more than basic shopping as it boasts a supermarket, two patisseries, a butcher, a small hotel and restaurant, a doctor, a chemist, a post office, two bars and a cinema. In fact, almost everything you need is available within a couple of minutes walk.
Maison Douze is cosy yet sleeps six adults in comfort. Fully furnished and with full central heating for year-round comfort.
Free car parking is available in the market place, right outside the front door.
This property is a great investment for anyone looking for a French holiday home that pays for itself. It is an ideal letting property. The property has been completely redecorated this year and is fully furnished throughout with all those basic essentials. There is no garden to speak of only a small gravel area at the front of the property and a small area at the back where the boiler house is situated. It is possible to have a bistro table and chairs (supplied) in the front area whilst you watch village life unfold. Hot croissants and fresh bread are just across the square.
Property is being sold fully furnished with all appliances and electrical goods as stated below.
St Georges de Reintembault is situated just over the Normandy border into northern Brittany – ideal for touring, cycling, walking and fishing in the beautiful surrounding countryside.
Many attractions are less than 1 1/2 hrs away such as all the D-Day beaches, Mont Saint Michele, Rennes, Saint Malo and Caen.
Nearest Town / Village; St. James (Manche), Melle (ILLe-et-Vilaine)
Near St James
- Living room - is spacious, comfortably furnished and overlooks the market place. The large south-facing window and glass paned front entrance, will entice you to make use of the outdoor furniture provided and sit on the patio watching village life. It has a tiled floor and open fire, with a TV, Video and DVD/CD player.
French-doors lead from the living room into:
- Kitchen - fully self-contained with traditional tiled floor. The kitchen is fully equipped with crockery, cutlery, pans and all the necessary cooking utensils. It is complete with kettle, electric hob, microwave, toaster and refrigerator. (Though cooking at home is not always necessary when you can enjoy an affordable three-course meal and a bottle of wine at the nearby hotel/restaurant.)
- Bedroom 1 - contains a double and a single bed
- Bedroom 2 - has two single beds, and both bedrooms have wardrobes and chest of drawers.
- Family bathroom - with bath/shower, WC, sink and cupboards.
- Master bedroom 3 - is a spectacular en suite loft conversion with exposed A-frame beams and wooden floor, a double bed and a cot, also with a large en suite shower room/wc.
See Local guide and map for information on nearby towns and facilities.
Moving to France?
To arrange a viewing or for more information, contact:
To contact seller directly
Tel: + 44 (0)20 8690 5317
Tel 2: + 44 (0) 7799 590987
Please mention French Connections.