- Property for sale
- Holiday Guides
- What's new?
- My Shortlist
- Advertise with us
Faye D'Anjou near Thouarce, France. € 549,995.00 (Approx. £466,097))
The house is a character stone built house with a wealth of old beams, oak doors and tiled floors.
The base of an old windmill separates the house from the gites.
The 3 gites are centrally heated, well equipped and well furnished. One is 3 bedroom/2 bathroom sleeping 6, the others are 2 bedrooms sleeping 4/5.
There is a recently updated 12m x 6m swimming pool with surrounding sun terrace.
Two old barns, plus two single and two double garages, a laundry room and a "cave" under the old windmill complete the on-site buildings.
The house and gites sit on an area of approx 0 .7 hectares.
Faye D'Anjou near Thouarce, France
- Entrance porch, leading to an entrance hall with wood burning stove.
- Lounge with wooden beams & ceiling and french doors to a covered terrace.
- Dining room is beamed. It has a limestone fireplace with wood burner.
- Spacious country kitchen with back door onto the terrace.
- Two large en-suite bedrooms - one of which has both an external door onto stairs up the side of the old windmill base, and a separate internal staircase and is currently used as a B & B facility.
See Local guide and map for information on nearby towns and facilities.
Moving to France?
To arrange a viewing or for more information, contact:
To contact seller directly
Tel: + 33 (0)2 41 78 82 87
Please mention French Connections.