- Property for sale
- Holiday Guides
- What's new?
- My Shortlist
- Advertise with us
In the village of Vensac and within five minutes reach of the peaceful beaches and excellent surfing of the Atlantic coast.. £ 395,000.00
Le Pré aux Cèpes is a beautifully restored 19th century stone house, effortlessly mixing contemporary interior design with traditional wood beam supports and stunning exposed Gironde stone. The house is set amongst three acres of private mature woodland and within five minutes reach of the peaceful beaches and excellent surfing of the Atlantic coast. Located towards the top of Bordeaux's famous Médoc peninsula, amidst the rich and fertile lands of the Gironde region.
Finished to the highest quality throughout Le Pré aux Cèpes features polished concrete floors, wide board oak floors, Artemide light fittings, stunning glazed gable end overlooking a bespoke pool and deck, high gloss black kitchen with oak worktops.
In the village of Vensac and within five minutes reach of the peaceful beaches and excellent surfing of the Atlantic coast.
The accommodation comprises: (sizes approx.)
- Bedroom One with double bed, wooden floor. 26m.sq
- Bedroom Two with double bed and open fireplace, wooden floor. 34m.sq
- Bedroom Three with double bed and single bed, wooden floor. 18m.sq
- Bedroom Four with two single beds, wooden floor. 21m.sq
- Open Plan Mezzanine with futon which can be additional sleeping, wooden floor.
- Walk-in shower with double washbowls and wc, tiled throughout 14m.sq
- WC with washbowl
- Lounge with original open fire, wooden floor. 27m.sq
- Kitchen/Dining/Living - Large magnificent wood beamed space with polished concrete floor and featuring glazed gable end overlooking the deck and pool. 68m.sq
8m x 4m private swimming pool. The house set amongst three acres of private mature woodland.
See Local guide and map for information on nearby towns and facilities.
Moving to France?
To arrange a viewing or for more information, contact:
To contact seller directly
Tel: + 44 (0)7595 220 148
Tel 2: + 44 (0)7595 220 151
Please mention French Connections.