- Property for sale
- Holiday Guides
- What's new?
- My Shortlist
- Advertise with us
The village of Roujan is only a short drive from the local market town of Pezenas. £ 118,000.00 (Approx. $180,540))
This newly restored 2/3 bedroom property has been renovated throughout and features a modern kitchen equipped with all mod coms. Other renovated features to the property include:
- Electric central heating.
- Many original features retained such as exposed ceiling beams, original tiled floors and front door.
- Re-plumbed and re-wired.
- Roof fully renovated.
- Facade restored and painted.
The village of Roujan is only a short drive from the local market town of Pezenas
This delightful property comprises:
Enter through original polished front door to tiled hall with wall light.
- WC with tiled floor, basin with tiled surround.
Through double glazed doors to:
- Sitting Room with original exposed ceiling beams, tiled floor, centre and wall lights, multiple electric points, TV ariel point and electric radiator.
Spiral staircase to:
- Kitchen area: original exposed beams, tiled floor, natural light from double glazed doors. Full range of modern units with tiled splashback including electric touch hob/oven, dishwasher, microwave and extractor fan and directional ceiling spotlights.
- Dining area: centre ceiling light, large extending table with chairs.
- Utility area: through arch, containing large fridge/freezer and washing machine
Reached by curved tiled staircase from hall with wrought iron balustrade and polished wooden handrail to landing with original tiled floor, electric radiator and window leading to balcony.
- Bedroom: a large double room, exposed ceiling beams, centre ceiling and 2 wall lights, double aspect, original tiled floor and window leading to balcony.
- Bathroom: fully tiled floor to ceiling, wood feature ceiling with inset spotlights, large corner shower, hand basin with chrome column tap set on wooden unit with shelving, chrome heated towel rail and cupboard with folding door containing water tank.
A very large room, 2 roof light widows, en suite shower and basin, fully tiled. At present, suitable for guest suite as the room is large enough for a salon area. Could be converted to an additional bedroom if required.
The facade and roof have been completely renovated. The colour of the facade and shutters conform to the specifications of Batiment de France for this part of the ancient village. New water meter installed.
See Local guide and map for information on nearby towns and facilities.
Moving to France?
To arrange a viewing or for more information, contact:
To contact seller directly
Tel: + 44 (0)1293 786841
Please mention French Connections.