- Property for sale
- Holiday Guides
- What's new?
- My Shortlist
- Advertise with us
€ 235,000.00 (Approx. £200,855))
Immediately when you step out of the gate you can go for delightful walks, partially on own terrain. The 13 hectares of land mainy consists of forests and can be used for different purposes. On the property 2 prehistoric tombs are to be found. Hunting is possible during the season.
The dimensions of the swimming pool are 13 by 6 meters and the depth 1 to 2.20 meters.
The large barn is divided into 5 sections. One part contains the washing machine and tumble dryer. In another part you'll find a table tennis table. In the main section you can park 2 cars out of the sun.
From the sunlit terrace you have a beautiful view over the pool, garden and terrain.
The closest town Mareuil is only 5 minutes drive away where you'll find all shops and facilities, has an old Castle. The main tourist attraction in the vicinity is Brantaome, about 20 minutes drive away.
For the bigger supermarkets you go to Riberac or Angoulème (see local guide and map). Angoulème has an airport and can be reached by TGV.
- Entrance 8.29 m2.
- Fully equipped kitchen 16.56 m2.
- Dining room with large fireplace and bread oven 21.30 m2.
- Corridor with 2 cupboards-couloir 9.13 m2.
- Bedroom with 2 single beds 8.21 m2.
- Bedroom with a lits-jumeaux (a double bed which can be converted in 2 singles) 8.83 m2.
- Bathroom with bath, shower and washbasin 6.13 m2.
- Living room 32.25 m2.
- Bedroom, double bed 9.97 m2.
- Louis Quinze-style bedroom with double bed 14.48 m2.
- Bathroom with bath, shower and washbasin 4.56 m2.
- Bedroom and cupboard-couloir and 2 single beds 18.46 m2.
Most of the beds have box-springs and the house is heated by a (recently restored) oil central heating supported with electric radiator.
All the rooms on the ground floor are oak beamed.
See Local guide and map for information on nearby towns and facilities.
Moving to France?
To arrange a viewing or for more information, contact:
To contact seller directly
Tel: + 31 (0)71 576 25 98
Please mention French Connections.