- Property for sale
- Holiday Guides
- What's new?
- My Shortlist
- Advertise with us
Located in the village of Valhuon, just 40 minutes from Le Touquet beach resort. € 333,000.00 (Approx. £282,203))
Beautiful, fully renovated, 4 bedroomed family home with large gardens and set within a village location, with local school, church and charcuterie.
This property would readily work as a lovely B&B.
This delightful property comes with rear courtyard, large barn ready to reinstate for renovation offering further development ideas for gites, workshop, stables or other opportunities, and a gated secure frontage.
Outlined planning consent has been obtained to build a new gite or substantial home on the land at a future date, to further develop the property for holiday accommodation, or other residential use.
A further approximate 2300 sq metres is available for sale at the rear of the property, at an additional costing, to extend the land ownership to approximately 8500 sq metres.
The village is set within the 7 vallees, local leisure facilities include Le Touquet and other popular beach resorts, a local motor track racing stadium, theme parks, zoo's and other leisure facilities, all within a 40 minute radius.
Located in the village of Valhuon, just 40 minutes from Le Touquet beach resort
Four bedroomed fully renovated property, built originally as a brewery, this house has over the years been transformed into a family home. Recently fully renovated, this large family home has 209 sq mtrs of living space set out as follows:
- Kitchen/breakfast room - 16'6" x 15' (23 sq mtr) - fully fitted with an Ash wood kitchen and integrated appliances, island and range cooker.
- Office/sitting room - 15' x 9' (13 sq mtrs) - with fireplace, bookshelves, coving and high ceilings.
- Beautiful double aspect lounge with wood floors, high beams, coving and large fireplace with wood burning stove.
- Dining room - 20' x 11' (20 sq mtrs) - with corner fireplace and wood flooring.
- Utility/cloakroom with white fitted units.
- Cellar with vaulted ceilings, head height, great for storing all that wine!
Wooden floors and beamed ceilings throughout the upper floor.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 with en-suite. Sizes as follows; 16'6 x 13'4" - 16' x 13' - 13'6" x 12' - 12' x 12'6" - 13'6" x 12'. Plumbing in situ, to accomodate a futher en-suite in bedroom 3, at a future date.
- Main bathroom - 8' x 8'5" - with bath and fitted units.
- Large hall way with stairs leading to:
- Upper floored attic space, this is an area of 109 sq mtrs, overboarded currently for storage, exposed beams and huge potential for additional bedrooms or games room.
- Boiler room
- A large barn in need of renovation, currently partly used for storage.
- 3 outbuildings used as garages.
- A garden store
- Courtyard with side access
- A vegetable garden, fruit trees, flower beds
- A large frontage with drive and front gates
- Land of 5750 sq mtrs
See Local guide and map for information on nearby towns and facilities.
Moving to France?
To arrange a viewing or for more information, contact:
To contact seller directly
Tel: + 33 (0)3 21 04 44 72
Please mention French Connections.