- Property for sale
- Holiday Guides
- What's new?
- My Shortlist
- Advertise with us
Champgeneteux, 2km from Bais. € 70,000.00 (Approx. £59,322))
This recently refurbished 4 bedroom house (total area house and grounds 350sq metres) is stone built with a slate roof and garage and garden. The property is situated in a small village with bakery, bar/restaurant and church within 2 minutes walking distance. The pretty garden is to the rear, with large garage/workshop.
There is a primary school, library and village hall just 4 minutes away. The nearest supermarket is in Bais, around 2 km away, where you will find a chemist, doctors, hairdressers, garden/diy supplies as well as two bars, notaires office and two more bakeries.
Champgeneteux, 2km from Bais
Accommodation is arranged over 3 floors and comprises:
- Entrance lobby with one door leading to the
- Lounge with telephone point and another door leading into
- Fitted kitchen with sink, fireplace and bottled gas cooker. (Mains gas is available if required by contacting the GDF for details). There is ample room for table and chairs.
From the kitchen a door leads into a rear vestibule area, with
- Small room/Study
- A separate toilet Beside the toilet is a cave, which has a radiator meaning that your pipes will not freeze up in winter.
- A boiler room and doorway with steps up to garden area.
From the rear vestibule there is a staircase to the
Landing with storage cupboard and
- Two large double bedrooms
- A shower room with extra large shower enclosure, toilet and handbasin.
Staircase to the
This light and airy space has been made into
- A lounge area leading to
- Two bedrooms, which means your guests or teenagers can chill out in their own space.
The house has been well insulated and scored well on the energy efficiency inspection (D, which is above that expected on this type of property)
There is oil fired central heating on the ground floor and first floor.
Domestic hot water is supplied by an electric immersion heater.
The first part of the outside space leads over a small pebbled area to the garage, which is currently used as a workshop. The garage has the benefit of electricity with storage space under the roof. There is a gate leading to the garden area which is enclosed, making it ideal for pets and children.
See Local guide and map for information on nearby towns and facilities.
Moving to France?
To arrange a viewing or for more information, contact:
To contact seller directly
Tel: + 33 (0)2 43 37 70 51
Please mention French Connections.