- Property for sale
- Holiday Guides
- What's new?
- My Shortlist
- Advertise with us
Located in the friendly village of Ste. Christie, 15 kilometers north of Auch. € 339,000.00 (Approx. $449,103))
Provencal Villa with character, residential property for sale direct from owner with splendid 180° sunny southern view of Gers countryside and Pyrenees.
In small village 15 kilometers north of Auch, 70 minutes by highway west of Toulouse airport (Blagnac), 45 minutes from hi-speed train (TGV) in Agen, two hours from the Pyrenees, 2.5 hours from Bordeaux vineyards and 3 hours from Biaritz.
French country living with its excellent cuisine. Numerous summer festivals including the renowned Marciac Jazz Festival.
Open-air fruit/vegetable markets in various towns, museums, wineries, chateaux, exhibitions, antique stores, casino and health spa - all in the Gers. Further details available on dedicated web-site.
Located in the friendly village of Ste. Christie, 15 kilometers north of Auch
Recently built (2007) with geothermal heating, well-insulated for comfortable ambient temperature summer or winter. Authentic provencal design, the house (162m2 total floor space) has a tastefully decorated interior and offers complete tranquility. The covered terrace is of 26m2 as is the garage.
- Stairs in “Gascony stone” to upper floor.
- Kitchen is fully equipped with a fitted refrigerator, convected-air oven, induction hot-plate (with ventilated extractor hood) and dishwasher. A window is located above the sink with a view of the southern countryside. The kitchen countertop is in Indian granite with numerous electrical outlets as well as a telephone line and TV antenna plug.
- Dining room - candelabra (with dimmer) and views south and west of countryside. Direct access to west-facing covered terrace with balustrade.
- Living room - ceiling spots to light entire space, numerous electric outlets for floor lamps, TV and Satellite outlets, a ceiling exit has been foreseen in the living-room should a chimney emplacement be desired.
- A small bedroom presently employed as a laundry room.
- Large master bedroom with teak flooring and closet.
- Two additional bedrooms (or a guest room and a study) with closets.
All bedrooms contain electrical, TV, ceiling fan and telephone outlets.
- Large central bathroom with twin-basin sink, mirror, shower stall and a pulsed-air/water whirlpool bath and closet.
- Shower room with WC
- Family Bathroom
House is certified as Class "B" - on a range of A to G, where A is the best. For which electricity costs are greatly minimized. DSL is also available as well as 3G.
See Local guide and map for information on nearby towns and facilities.
Moving to France?
To arrange a viewing or for more information, contact:
To contact seller directly
Tel: + 33 (0)5 62 06 96 75
Please mention French Connections.