- Property for sale
- Holiday Guides
- What's new?
- My Shortlist
- Advertise with us
Located in the small hamlet of Lacoste Au Hour close to the village of Aignan. € 235,000.00 (Approx. $304,703))
Superbly situated on a ridge, but sheltered by even higher ground, this impeccably modernised house has panoramic views of the Gascony hills and the Pyrenees, and sits in an easily maintained park of just under an acre on a quiet cul de sac road.
The original well built 1950's house has been extended and fully modernised from top to bottom, whilst retaining much of its original character.
Despite the tranquil country location, the nearest small town with all amenities is only 3 minutes drive away.
A photovoltaic installation provides a guaranteed inflation proof annual income, which passes automatically to the new owner and is tax-free for French residents (last year 2147 euros).
There are good, modern workshop facilities with 3-phase electricity, which would suit a keen hobbyist, car enthusiast or tradesman.
Many of the advantages of a new build, without being a characterless box.
Immediate relaxation and enjoyment at the turn of a key.
Life in France does not have to be an endless round of undertaking or organising building work !
Main Plus Points (Further comprehensive details available on request)
- Situated in one of the prettiest parts of the Gers department.Outstanding views front and back, with uninterrupted southern panorama to the Pyrenees.
- Modern, convenient and fully modernised accommodation affords maximum leisure time to relax or pursue interests.
- Southern aspect to main living areas provides light and airy ambiance.
- 50m2 south-facing terrace accessed from living rooms lends itself to summer outdoor living.
- Problem free letting potential with all electric heating, hot water etc.
- Photovoltaic installation provides guaranteed inflation proof annual income (last year 2147 euros) which more than pays annual heating, hot water, lighting and cooking costs.
- Only 3 mins from lively, attractive small town with all amenities.
- Only 1.5 hours from Toulouse Blagnac or Tarbes Lourdes airports and 2.5 hours from Bergerac Roumanieres.
- Entirely modernised and extended by the owners, for the owners' use, all to a high standard and not as a speculative investment.
- Large newly constructed workshop and garage/workshop (both with 3-phase) suitable for keen hobbyist, car enthusiast or tradesman.
- Low maintenance garden.
- Large terraced and walled site already prepared for swimming pool.
- Newly surfaced crushed limestone drive.
- New septic tank and filter bed installed in 2005 in accordance with latest regulations.
- Gated and fenced entrance for added security. Gates already lit and wired for automatic operation, if required.
Located in the small hamlet of Lacoste Au Hour close to the village of Aignan
- Entrance hall with WC and original elm staircase.
- Large lounge/dining room semi open plan with
- High quality fully fitted kitchen in solid maple.
- Sitting room
- Office (could be used as fourth bedroom)
- Laundry/utility room
- Large terrace of 50m2 overlooking the beautiful countryside and mountains.
- Garage/workshop of 23m2, semi basement workshop of 35m2 (also with vehicular access). The garage/workshop has internal access from the house, and is ideally suited to conversion into a fourth 5m X 3m bedroom if desired.
- Grounds of 3215m2.
- Master bedroom with its own ensuite with toilet.
- Second double bedroom
- One single bedroom
- Main bathroom with full-sized bath with shower over and WC, bidet and large airing cupboard.
Total living area about 120m2.
See Local guide and map for information on nearby towns and facilities.
Moving to France?
To arrange a viewing or for more information, contact:
To contact seller directly
Tel: + 33 (0)5 62 09 15 56
Please mention French Connections.