- Property for sale
- Holiday Guides
- What's new?
- My Shortlist
- Advertise with us
Located just a kilometre outside the village of St Benoit with the larger towns of Limoux and Mirepoix both a 15 minute drive. € 475,000.00 (Approx. £402,542))
Our property is situated in a beautiful wooded valley just a kilometre outside the village of St Benoit and enjoys real peace and quiet. The four and a half acres that make up the property are mostly meadowland, mature trees and lawn and a lovingly created private garden with vegetable plot. A stream runs between our 2 fields and there is a large heated swimming pool in front of the house.
The nearest village with all amenities is ten minutes away by car and the larger towns of Limoux and Mirepoix are both a 15 minute drive. The magnificent spectacle that is Carcassonne is 40 minutes away as is its airport serving various destinations in the UK.
Located just a kilometre outside the village of St Benoit with the larger towns of Limoux and Mirepoix both a 15 minute drive
The Main Farmhouse
Double-glazed, the farmhouse faces south and has 200+ square metres of living accommodation. It comprises:
- Kitchen/Diner (10 x 4.7 metres) with woodburner leading to:
- Sun lounge (10 x 3.7m) with its own summer kitchen. There is a study/room off of the diner, which also has a shower, washbasin and WC (5 x 3m) and having electric wall-mounted radiator.
- The 'cave' (6.8 x 5m) is off the kitchen on the same level and provides cool storage for freezers, food and wine.
- A sitting room (7 x 4.5m) with woodburner.
- Double bedroom (5 x 3m) with wall-mounted electric radiator and ensuite (4.7 x 2.5m).
- Second double bedroom (5 x 5m) with wall-mounted electric radiator and ensuite (3 x 2m).
- Two family bedrooms (7.5 x 4.5m and 6.5 x 3.5m) with
- Shared bathroom (3 x 1.6m).
There is a private sun terrace with bbq. The 11 by 6 metre heated pool and main lawn are in front of the house and are currently shared with the 2 gîtes. The private garden with lawned area, shrubs and vegetables is behind the house.
Located alongside the house on first floor level and accessed by its own outside staircase. It comprises of:
- A large open plan sitting/dining/kitchen area
- A double bedroom
- A twin bedded room
- Shared bathroom
It has a private patio at the bottom of the outside staircase.
The stable is next to this gîte and has stabling for 4 horses.
Next to the stable is the hangar, a three sided open barn.
Opposite the hangar and totally separate from the other buildings is gîte 2.
- An open plan sitting/dining and kitchen area with French windows leading to a private patio.
- 3 bedrooms: master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and 2 twin-bedded rooms
- Shared bathroom
See Local guide and map for information on nearby towns and facilities.
Moving to France?
To arrange a viewing or for more information, contact:
To contact seller directly
Tel 2: + 33 (0)4 68 69 38 61
Please mention French Connections.