Results 1 - 10 of 115
2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
The house is a character stone built house with a wealth of old beams, oak doors and tiled floors. The base of an old windmill separates the house...
7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
This farmhouse, outbuildings, cottage/gîte, B&B and horsestables are ready for any prospective buyers to move in and accept paying guests on 3500m²...
5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
'Le Four Rouge' is a delightful gite complex for sale in Loire-Atlantique on the Brittany borders. The business is presently being run as 5 gites,...
5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Superbly situated 6 bedroom property, close to beaches, schools and golf course. The property is currently being used as family home but could...
20 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms.
Le Faouet is a renovated Breton farming hamlet, which was originally four working farms. Now the hamlet is offered for sale, at a considerable...
4 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
On 4800 square meters grounds beautiful House, 120 square metres living space, 400 metres beach and sea. House built in 1980 , 36 square meters...
7 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Really beautiful property 270m² living space, grounds 4000m². Quiet, private location enjoying all benefits of being close to village centre with...
8 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
280m² of living space 600m² of garden , boxes,beach of fine sand just opposite.Very pleasant seaside resort location sailing club. ground floor...
5 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
Renovated Manor house, 200m² living space ,1.8 hectares land. 48 m² south west facing lounge, closed hearth fireplace, 23 m² fitted kitchen, utility...
180 m² living space, House built circa 1900, subdivided in 3 lettable units. The first, 40m² living space, bedroom, bathroom, lounge ,open plan...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.