A glorious rural position for this handsome, fully renovated Quercy stone farmhouse set in a beautiful valley, with swimming pool, outbuildings and 6 acres, near Beauville, Lot et Garonne. Tastefully renovated in recent years to provide a most spacious family home with 5-6 bedrooms, generous beamed living room, fitted farmhouse kitchen, dining room and covered dining terrace. All centrally heated (ground floor under floor heating). An idyllic rural spot, yet just a few minutes from Beauville and other villages with shops, restaurants, bakeries.
Toulouse airport 1hr, Bergerac airport 75 mins.
Set at the end of a long country lane and surrounded by lovely countryside and the characteristic plum orchards of the area. Drive to courtyard and to parking in the stone hangar. This very handsome house is built in the Quercy white stone and is typical of the area.
- Porch entrance to the spacious living room (56m2) with terracotta tiled floors and traditional beamed ceiling, open fireplace and glazed door out to rear terrace.
- A spacious office is off to the right of the entrance and could easily be used as a 6th double bedroom, with its shower room en-suite.
- Well fitted country kitchen with tiled floor and door out to the gardens.
- Cosy, beamed dining room (21m2) with terracota tiled floor, exposed stone walls, old evier and glazed door out to the covered rear dining terrace overlooking the gardens, and orchards beyond.
- Beyond the living room are 2 spacious double bedrooms with terracotta tiled floors, beamed ceilings and sharing a modern bathroom with bath and shower.
- Stairs in the kitchen lead up into the Pigeonnier which houses 3 smaller bedrooms and a bathroom, with bath and shower.
All of the accommodation of some 250m2 is centrally heated (part under floor) and benefits from double glazing. Below the house are extensive wine cellars with access from the gardens.
Across the courtyard is the large stone barn and beyond it the 10m x 5m swimming pool with lawned garden around and views to the countryside. A really peaceful and sunny place.
The property is surrounded by 6 acres (2.45ha) grounds which are natural and mostly down to grass. Views in all directions and many long walks to be had directly from the house. A really beautiful and peaceful environment.