Results 1 - 10 of 147
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
Whatever the season, Château Quatre Saisons is the ultimate home away from home and countryside...
Self-catering Gîte with 9 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 17. Non-applicable changeover.
Chateau De La Porte is an C18th Chateau equipped with C21st pleasures! Designed for entertainment,...
Self-catering Chateau with 7 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
37.0km from coastline/beach
This large country house with a heated pool, set within vast grounds on the edge of a traditional...
Country house, Plouhinec (Finistere)
Self-catering Country house with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
0.3km from coastline/beach
Many years of happy clients have made this a popular choice. The owner living downstairs is a...
Self-catering Gîte with 12 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 30. Non-applicable changeover.
There’s an air of both romance and warmth in this beautiful French château, located just a...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
This luxury farmhouse sits within the grounds of the magnificent 17th century Domaine du Pont...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
2.0km from coastline/beach
Villa Sophora is a four-bedroom property with private pool on a well-established and pleasantly...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 8 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 22. Non-applicable changeover.
The fantastic Manoir de Blouse-Ville is surrounded by 16 acres of park overlooking the Baie de...
Apartment, Cleder (Finistere)
Self-catering Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
Furnished and decorated to a superb standard, these five apartments are in Vent du Large, once the...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
In an enviable position with direct access to the beach , this modern property is light and airy...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.