Results 1 - 10 of 60
Gîte, Villerville (Calvados)
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Non-applicable changeover.
Listen to the sound of the waves from the terrace and balcony at La Tour, a very special...
Self-catering Gîte with 12 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 30. Non-applicable changeover.
There’s an air of both romance and warmth in this beautiful French château, located just a...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
Close to the enchanting town of Saumur, Manoir Des Arts offers historic charm alongside touches of...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
Just a stone’s throw from one of Brittany’s most beautiful beaches, sitting amongst the sand dunes...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
Just a short cycle ride from a magnificent sandy beach on the Cotentin Peninsula, this elegant yet...
Self-catering Gîte with 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 15. Non-applicable changeover.
The Comte and Comtesse welcome you to their home, the Chateau des Reves, a truly magnificent and...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 18. Non-applicable changeover.
In a beautifully secluded part of the Loire Valley, surrounded by countryside dotted with...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 13. Non-applicable changeover.
Live like royalty when you stay at this beautiful château in the Loire Valley. Built by a French...
Self-catering Gîte with 10 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms. Sleeps 20. Non-applicable changeover.
Chateau Saint-Clair offers the charm, refinement and luxury of a château with all the comforts of...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Non-applicable changeover.
At this chateau in Normandy, modern New York design meets classic French elegance. You'll...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.