Results 1 - 10 of 147
Self-catering Farmhouse with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
45.0km from coastline/beach
Charming Luxury Farmhouse Retreat, Lovingly Restored Charming converted luxury farmhouse in...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 9. Saturday changeover.
40.0km from coastline/beach
Modern, Spacious and Comfortably Furnished Villa with Heated Pool and Wi-Fi Modern 2 double, 1...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
Set in idyllic gardens, within walking distance to both a pretty coastal village and beautiful...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Town house with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
0.3km from coastline/beach
A large house in the centre of a friendly village with groceries, bread, fish, cafe, pizzeria, all...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
Quaint holiday property with stunning sea views and direct access to a beach in front of the...
Villa, Cleder (Finistere)
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
0.2km from coastline/beach
Furnished and decorated to a superb standard, these five apartments in Vent du Large, once the...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
Set within verdant Pays du Bocage hillsides near the timeless village, this chateau in the Pays de...
Self-catering Gîte with 10 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms. Sleeps 20. Non-applicable changeover.
Chateau Saint-Clair offers the charm, refinement and luxury of a château with all the comforts of...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
An extraordinary 900-year old chateau in the Pays de Loire with luxury accommodations and a...
Self-catering Converted barn with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
50.0km from coastline/beach
Woodland View Barn is a pretty converted stone barn situated in a rural hamlet surrounded by...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.