Results 1 - 10 of 158
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
This luxury farmhouse sits within the grounds of the magnificent 17th century Domaine du Pont. It...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Non-applicable changeover.
5.0km from coastline/beach
Enjoy : La Mainguais for its peaceful location surrounded by beautiful countryside, spacious and...
Villa, Cleder (Finistere)
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
A superb 5-star villa with heated indoor poo l offering luxury accommodation, only 15 minutes from...
Self-catering Gîte with 14 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms. Sleeps 28. Non-applicable changeover.
A magnificent 17th century chateau set in stunning landscaped gardens, the chateau is the perfect...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Cottage with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
75.0km from coastline/beach
Self Catering Holiday Home in Rural Location Peaceful former smallholding set in a rural location...
Limited offer: £100 off any weeks available*
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
Villa with heated indoor pool and hot tub, within easy walking distance of the beach. A most...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
A spacious modern villa, overlooking the coast , on the unspoilt but magnificent Crozon peninsula,...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Farmhouse with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
Four Gites with Panoramic Views & heated enclosed Pool Pool now heated and covered, no more rain...
Self-catering Gîte with 16 bedrooms and 16 bathrooms. Sleeps 40. Non-applicable changeover.
To stay in the historic Château de L’Empereur will be an unforgettable experience. Set in 125...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
0.3km from coastline/beach
The property is in a new development area and is stylishly decorated and well equipped within...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.