Results 1 - 10 of 96
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
Just a short cycle ride from a magnificent sandy beach on the Cotentin Peninsula, this elegant yet...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 16. Non-applicable changeover.
Featured in The Telegraph ‘The 10 Best Villa Holidays in France for 2017’ Originating from the...
Self-catering Gîte with 16 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms. Sleeps 35. Non-applicable changeover.
The very spacious 19th century Chateau De Brabant and Lodge is set in its 300 acre estate with...
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 3. Saturday changeover.
This pretty little cottage has lots of charm and character and is in a superb location, just a...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
This picturesque holiday home in Penmarch is ideal for a family or a group. It can accommodate 6...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Non-applicable changeover.
13.0km from coastline/beach
Holiday Gite in Normandy La Rogerie offerers all-year-round accommodation situated near the west...
Self-catering Gîte with 19 bedrooms and 19 bathrooms. Sleeps 38. Non-applicable changeover.
Chateau Crystal is a luxurious 19th-century chateau rental in a magnificent 105-acre estate...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 8 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 22. Non-applicable changeover.
The fantastic Manoir de Blouse-Ville is surrounded by 16 acres of park overlooking the Baie de...
Self-catering Gîte with 17 bedrooms and 14 bathrooms. Sleeps 40. Non-applicable changeover.
Dating back to the 11th century, the Château de la Chance is a magical holiday château in an...
Self-catering Gîte with 9 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. Sleeps 16. Non-applicable changeover.
To stay in this remarkable château in the Loire Valley is a truly unique experience. It has been...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.