Results 1 - 10 of 108
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
This traditional vacation home in Dampsmesnil, Normandy is a 1-bedroom log cabin, with a capacity...
Self-catering Gîte with 12 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. Sleeps 21. Non-applicable changeover.
Between the historic towns of Dieppe and Fécamp, Château Trois Tours sits grandly in a beautiful...
Self-catering Gîte with 21 bedrooms and 19 bathrooms. Sleeps 50. Non-applicable changeover.
This magnificent château in the Loire Valley is known as “Petit Chambord”, for its resemblance to...
Self-catering Gîte with 9 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms. Sleeps 15. Non-applicable changeover.
Chateau Cendrillon is a family owned château between Nantes and Cholet in the Loire Valley...
Self-catering Gîte with 16 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms. Sleeps 35. Non-applicable changeover.
The very spacious 19th century Chateau De Brabant and Lodge is set in its 300 acre estate with...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
Tucked away in the trees through gated gardens, this chateau in theLoire Valley is a refined place...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
100.0km from coastline/beach
Country Cottages with swimming pool In the middle of 30 acres of private and listed woodland our...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
Chateau Anais is an outstanding ‘Folie Nantaise’ completed in the 19th century, regally set at the...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 0 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
Nicely maintained apartments on a holiday park. All apartments have their own terrace and the...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Non-applicable changeover.
At this chateau in Normandy, modern New York design meets classic French elegance. You'll...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.