Results 1 - 10 of 60
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
Whatever the season, Château Quatre Saisons is the ultimate home away from home and countryside...
Self-catering Gîte with 16 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms. Sleeps 35. Non-applicable changeover.
The very spacious 19th century Chateau De Brabant and Lodge is set in its 300 acre estate with...
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
Le Cocon was conceived by its creative and talented owner with a vision in mind: to create a...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
Chateau Lignol is a 14th century hunting lodge - a miniature castle in the middle of the Brittany...
Self-catering Gîte with 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 15. Non-applicable changeover.
Chateau Des Roses was built as the family seat for a famous Count and was completed on the eve of...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
Just a short cycle ride from a magnificent sandy beach on the Cotentin Peninsula, this elegant yet...
Self-catering Gîte with 15 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. Sleeps 35. Non-applicable changeover.
For an unforgettable family holiday or fairytale wedding, book Château Du Chevalier, a magnificent...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
Close to the enchanting town of Saumur, Manoir Des Arts offers historic charm alongside touches of...
Gîte, Villerville (Calvados)
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Non-applicable changeover.
Listen to the sound of the waves from the terrace and balcony at La Tour, a very special...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
"Agatha Christie meets Sherlock Holmes" springs to mind when initially venturing around this...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.