Results 91 - 100 of 147
Self-catering Village House with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
This newly restored Breton house is in a superb position a short walk from the centre of the...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
Whether you are seeking rest or adventure, a stay at Château Pommiers, in the heart of rural...
Self-catering Chateau with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Saturday changeover.
30.0km from coastline/beach
Splendid Chateau in Normandy with Private Swimming Pool, sleeps up to 14 The splendid chateau...
Self-catering Farmhouse with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Four Gites with Panoramic Views & heated enclosed Pool Pool now heated and covered, no more rain...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
Set within verdant Pays du Bocage hillsides near the timeless village, this chateau in the Pays de...
Self-catering Gîte with 15 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. Sleeps 35. Non-applicable changeover.
For an unforgettable family holiday or fairytale wedding, book Château Du Chevalier, a magnificent...
Self-catering Gîte with 10 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 20. Non-applicable changeover.
When staying at Le Logis Du Général you are not only living in a beautiful and elegant home but...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Town house with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
0.3km from coastline/beach
A large house in the centre of a friendly village with groceries, bread, fish, cafe, pizzeria, all...
Self-catering Gîte with 9 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. Sleeps 18. Non-applicable changeover.
Manoir Normand is the perfect coming together of beauty, history, French elegance and exceptional...
Self-catering Gîte with 12 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. Sleeps 20. Non-applicable changeover.
Between the historic towns of Dieppe and Fécamp, Château Trois Tours sits grandly in a beautiful...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.