Results 41 - 50 of 90
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
2.0km from coastline/beach
Villa Sophora is a three-bedroom property with private pool on a well-established and pleasantly...
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
20.0km from coastline/beach
Beautiful Normandy Stone Cottage, Gîte and Bed & Breakfast La Tringale is an 1820’s farmhouse set...
Self-catering Chateau with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
What a superb location. Stay in one of the four cottages (Kermaria, Kereol,Ty Kaout or Ty Guevel)...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
A spacious modern villa, overlooking the coast , on the unspoilt but magnificent Crozon peninsula,...
Self-catering Chateau with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Saturday changeover.
30.0km from coastline/beach
Splendid Chateau in Normandy with Private Swimming Pool, sleeps up to 14 The splendid chateau...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Farmhouse with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
17th Century Cottage Adjoining Farmhouse La Richardière is a tranquil hamlet a stroll away from...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
2.0km from coastline/beach
Villa Acacia is a three-bedroom property with private pool on a well-established and pleasantly...
Self-catering Farmhouse with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
Four Gites with Panoramic Views & heated enclosed Pool Pool now heated and covered, no more rain...
Self-catering Farmhouse with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
'Squirrelled away up a country lane, Kerrus Rau is a stone farmhouse with shuttered windows and a...
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
Featured in Sunday Times, Europe's best 50 Villas: Brittany. Being bang on Kerléven beach — cross...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.