Results 21 - 30 of 85
20% OFF ALL OCTOBER WEEKS, INCLUDING HALF TERM!
Self-catering Cottage with 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
2 Beautiful Woodland Cottages with Pool Maison Rouge and L’Ecurie are two beautiful cottages...
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
1.5km from coastline/beach
What a superb location. Stay in one of the four cottages (Kermaria, Kereol, Ty Kaout or Ty Guevel)...
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
16.0km from coastline/beach
Four Charming Thatched Cottages with Private Pool in Morbihan, Brittany With an abundance of charm...
Apartment, Cleder (Finistere)
Self-catering Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
Furnished and decorated to a superb standard, these five apartments are in Vent du Large, once the...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 13. Saturday changeover.
5.0km from coastline/beach
Bringing Family/Friends Together After Such a Long Time Apart - 5 Bedroom Villa, Private...
Cottage, St Evarzec (Finistere)
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Ideally situated in the Fouesnant area, this farm has been totally renovated to create a warm...
Villa, Cleder (Finistere)
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
0.2km from coastline/beach
Furnished and decorated to a superb standard, these five apartments in Vent du Large, once the...
Self-catering Country house with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Non-applicable changeover.
40.0km from coastline/beach
Luxury 18th Century Granite Stone Barn suitable for adults or couples only. A home away from your...
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
0.4km from coastline/beach
An unusual group of four ( Pivert, Ecureuil, Vallon, Fontaine) very well designed and equipped...
Self-catering Farmhouse with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 9. Saturday changeover.
20.0km from coastline/beach
Charming 19th Century Normandy Farmhouse In a peaceful farming hamlet between Avranches and St...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.