Results 11 - 20 of 90
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
In an enviable position with direct access to the beach , this modern property is light and airy...
Self-catering Apartment with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
On a quiet stretch of coastline and close to a lovely sandy beach, this high quality, newly...
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
16.0km from coastline/beach
Four Charming Thatched Cottages with Private Pool in Morbihan, Brittany With an abundance of charm...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
10.0km from coastline/beach
This five-bedroom villa is located in a peaceful residential area of the small village of Rédené...
Country house, Plouhinec (Finistere)
Self-catering Country house with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
0.3km from coastline/beach
Many years of happy clients have made this a popular choice. The owner living downstairs is a...
Self-catering Country house with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
40.0km from coastline/beach
Luxury 18th Century Granite Stone Barn suitable for adults or couples. A home away from your home,...
Converted barn, La Chapelle De Brain (Ille-et-Vilaine)
Self-catering Converted barn with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
50.0km from coastline/beach
Wisteria Barn is a beautifully converted stone barn offering charming accommodation. Located in a...
Self-catering Watermill with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Wednesday changeover.
Le Vieux Moulin is a spacious gite for two people, offering stunning panoramic views over the...
Self-catering Farmhouse with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
45.0km from coastline/beach
Charming Luxury Farmhouse Retreat, Lovingly Restored Charming converted luxury farmhouse in...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
1.0km from coastline/beach
All bookings of this property entitles you to a 20% discount off Brittany Ferries fares. £100...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.