Results 21 - 30 of 150
Bed and Breakfast Cottage with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
20.0km from coastline/beach
Beautiful Normandy Stone Cottage, Gîte and Bed & Breakfast La Tringale is an 1820’s farmhouse set...
Apartment, Cleder (Finistere)
Self-catering Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
Furnished and decorated to a superb standard, these five apartments are in Vent du Large, once the...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 18. Non-applicable changeover.
In a beautifully secluded part of the Loire Valley, surrounded by countryside dotted with...
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
0.4km from coastline/beach
An unusual group of four ( Pivert, Ecureuil, Vallon, Fontaine) very well designed and equipped...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 13. Non-applicable changeover.
Live like royalty when you stay at this beautiful château in the Loire Valley. Built by a French...
Self-catering Gîte with 10 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms. Sleeps 20. Non-applicable changeover.
Chateau Saint-Clair offers the charm, refinement and luxury of a château with all the comforts of...
Self-catering Farmhouse with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
'Squirrelled away up a country lane, Kerrus Rau is a stone farmhouse with shuttered windows and a...
Self-catering Maison de Maître with 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 11. Friday changeover.
Renovated 19th Century Maison de Maitre with Pool and Games Room. La Grande Maslerie is a...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 13. Saturday changeover.
5.0km from coastline/beach
5 Bedroom Villa, Private Heated/Fenced Swimming Pool, Village Location, Ideal For Families Sharing
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Non-applicable changeover.
At this chateau in Normandy, modern New York design meets classic French elegance. You'll...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.