Results 21 - 30 of 84
Self-catering Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Non-applicable changeover.
10.0km from coastline/beach
A real must... Enjoy : Maison Loft for the wonderful riverside location boasting exceptional...
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 3. Saturday changeover.
15.0km from coastline/beach
Character Gites set in 100 acres with heated pool, river & lake - 15mins from Coast See our...
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Non-applicable changeover.
50.0km from coastline/beach
Jasmine Cottage is a pretty stone cottage situated in a rural hamlet surrounded by beautiful...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
AWARDED ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ FROM THE OFFICE DU TOURISM OCEAN BEACH FRONT VILLA - LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!...
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
0.5km from coastline/beach
Holiday Cottage 500m from the Beach This is a perfect holiday cottage situated only 500m from 2...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 11. Sunday changeover.
3.0km from coastline/beach
PLEASE NOTE - This villa can be rented as a 4 bedroom (sleeping 11 + babies) or as a 6 bedroom...
Self-catering Converted barn with 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 19. Saturday changeover.
48.0km from coastline/beach
Luxury co-located renovated barns with heated private pool, 8 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, sleeps 16+3....
Self-catering Maison de Maître with 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 11. Friday changeover.
Renovated 19th Century Maison de Maitre with Pool and Games Room. La Grande Maslerie is a...
Self-catering Watermill with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
50.0km from coastline/beach
18th Century Watermill in the Druance Valley . Exclusive rental . La Moulin de la Houssaye is...
Self-catering Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Friday changeover.
16.0km from coastline/beach
Four Charming Thatched Cottages with Private Pool in Morbihan, Brittany With an abundance of charm...
North West France
Miles of coastline and countryside, including the beaches of Normandy, the rocky peninsula of Brittany and, the banks of the Loire and Atlantic coast. An area loaded in history and tradition with glamorous seaside resorts, remote fishing villages, fairytale chateaux and idyllic countryside. There’s a rich gastronomy and plenty of places to visit so it’s ideal for romantic and family holidays.
Rugged coastlines change to sandy beaches in the North West corner of France, including Brittany, Normandy and Pays de la Loire.
- 800 miles of rocky, rugged peninsular coastline with beaches, bays and traditional fishing villages.
- Celtic influence and history with distinct Breton language and soul; numerous colourful festivals.
- Enchanting countryside with megaliths, wild meadows, castles, manor houses, chapels and villages.
- Farming country specialising in fish, seafood, crepes, dairy produce, and honey.
- Very child-friendly; activities include sailing, windsurfing, swimming, sea and freshwater fishing, golf, canal boating, riding, walking, cycling.
- Find out more about Brittany and search for holiday properties.
- Charming ports and sandy beaches including fashionable seaside resorts of Cabourg, Trouville and Deauville.
- Historical region of William the Conqueror, home of the Bayeux tapestry and site of famous WWII landing beaches, museum and memorials.
- Idyllic countryside with dairy farming, apple orchards, ancient beech forests, meandering valleys and wooded hillsides.
- Gastronomy features Calvados brandy, seafood, cheese, cream, duck, apples, pork.
- Sailing, sea festivals, golf, cycling, equestrian, children’s activities.
- Find out more about Normandy and search for holiday properties.
Pays de la Loire
- Magnificent Loire river flowing through lush countryside.
- Fairy-tale riverside chateaux and gardens open to public, some with Son et Lumière.
- Atlantic coastline with long sandy beaches, quaint bays and islands.
- Castles and museums, especially in picturesque Angers, Saumur and Nantes.
- Swimming, sailing, fishing, boat hire, buggy racing, equestrian, motor racing at Le Mans.
- Gastronomy includes seafood, game, vegetables, cheeses, fruit tarts; many fine restaurants.
- Find out more about Pays de la Loire and search for holiday properties.