Results 1 - 10 of 613
Self-catering Villa with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
120.0km from coastline/beach
Ancient Wine Estate in Provence with Pool and Tennis Domaine du Crestet, a Mas Provencal, built in...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
Beautifully renovated 5 bedroom house; great seaview, AC. This villa is the perfect holiday spot...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
37.0km from coastline/beach
Villa 150m2 with secluded garden with trees - 3 acres and swimming pool 10 x 5m. This attractive 3...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
As you first enter the villa through the stone archway you catch a glimpse of the white wooden...
Self-catering Gîte with 14 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 29. Non-applicable changeover.
Set in four hectares of beautiful parkland, the majestic 13th-century Château Des Cathares is a...
Self-catering Gîte with 9 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Non-applicable changeover.
A Provençal delight, Maison Des Citrons is set on a vast estate featuring meadows, summer lavender...
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
50.0km from coastline/beach
Ancient Provençal Mas with Luxurious Gîtes and Heated Pool BIENVENUE to the beautiful Mas de la...
Self-catering Villa with 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
IDEAL FOR LARGER GROUPS - WITH A PRIVATE TENNIS COURT. A lovely traditional family villa with 7...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
10 MINUTE WALK INTO VALBONNE VILLAGE . Wonderful family home, nicely decorated and furnished with...
Self-catering Villa with 12 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms. Sleeps 24. Saturday changeover.
130.0km from coastline/beach
Exclusive use of lovingly restored ancient hamlet in the beautiful Luberon hills with two swimming...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.