Results 1 - 10 of 22
Village House, Caunes Minervois (Aude)
Self-catering Village House with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
45.0km from coastline/beach
Chic Stone Village House in Languedoc Le Bijou, as its name suggests, is a jewel set in the heart...
Self-catering Village House with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Non-applicable changeover.
This beautifully renovated typical french village house benefits from the best views in town. The...
Self-catering Village House with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Friday changeover.
75.0km from coastline/beach
Le Jardin Secret You arrive outside a property hidden behind high stone walls in a dusty village...
Self-catering Village House with 7 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 15. Non-applicable changeover.
36.0km from coastline/beach
Large 3 storey house in a friendly village, can sleep 15. The house itself is a large winemaker's...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Village House with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
12.0km from coastline/beach
Self Catering Holiday Cottage in South West France near Perpignan This property is a recently...
Self-catering Village House with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Non-applicable changeover.
This house was completely refurbished in 2016 to produce a lovely comfortable family home with 3...
Self-catering Village House with 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
92.0km from coastline/beach
A village stone house with stunning roof top views of the area. The house has been recently...
Village House, Chateauneuf Le Rouge (Bouches-du-Rhone)
Self-catering Village House with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Built in local stone, this first-floor property is located in a residential neighborhood, in the...
Self-catering Village House with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
15.0km from coastline/beach
Beautiful Village House with heated Swimming Pool (in summer months) Delightful house in the heart...
Self-catering Village House with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
100.0km from coastline/beach
Maison Vigneronne, the Wine Makers House, with 5 bedrooms (sleeps 12), 3 bathrooms and a large...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.