Results 21 - 30 of 174
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
50.0km from coastline/beach
Ancient Provençal Mas with Luxurious Gîtes and Heated Pool BIENVENUE - to the beautiful Mas de la...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
50.0km from coastline/beach
Ancient Provençal Mas with Luxurious 5 * Gîtes and Heated Pool BIENVENUE - to the beautiful Mas de...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
This villa in Languedoc has a rich and storied history - built as a monastery in the 16th century,...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
With glorious views over the surrounding region, including the impressive Fort Saint-André, Villa...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Non-applicable changeover.
Gaze at the shimmering blue seas from your terrace and infinity pool, discover the sweet...
Self-catering Gîte with 8 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
The exquisite Chateau Vaucluse, a luxury chateau in Provence, was recently renovated to a high...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
Holidays in the Languedoc don’t really get better than this…imagine arriving at an 18th Century...
Self-catering Gîte with 11 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 22. Non-applicable changeover.
Chateau du Vieux Palais is an exceptionally magnificent masterpiece which is utterly unrivalled...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
Villa du Cap will simply take your breath away for so many reasons. Not just its incredible...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Non-applicable changeover.
You will realise what a special place this is as you drive up the remote mountain road towards...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.