Results 31 - 40 of 174
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
50.0km from coastline/beach
Ancient Provençal Mas with Luxurious Gîtes and Heated Pool BIENVENUE - to the beautiful Mas de la...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
Mas Du Duc is undoubtedly a place of true beauty with its elegant style and exquisite views as you...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
This is the type of place that guests return to year after year. There’s no surprise with its...
Self-catering Gîte with 0 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 1. Non-applicable changeover.
25.0km from coastline/beach
Vichelda Cottage Self-catering cottage (55m2), newly extended and fully renovated with modern,...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Non-applicable changeover.
This adorable waterside home sits proudly in a very unique location; in an exclusive marina...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
Experience absolute beauty all around you as you stay in an exquisitely converted watermill on the...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
Located a stone's throw from charming Vence, Bastide Blanche is a delightfully traditional...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 15. Non-applicable changeover.
This is idyllic Provence at its best – a grand and beautiful 18th-century bastide with enchanting...
Gîte, Les Baux De Provence (Bouches-du-Rhone)
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
A simply stunning and unique place in one of Provence’s most incredible regions, Les Rochers will...
Self-catering Gîte with 15 bedrooms and 16 bathrooms. Sleeps 34. Non-applicable changeover.
This graceful French château is in a simply stunning location in the Esterel National Park on the...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.