Results 1 - 7 of 7
Last minute offer save £200
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
3.0km from coastline/beach
3 bedroom Villa Cypress is a beautiful stylish property with a private pool and located in...
Last minute holiday for 12 only £1299
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
20.0km from coastline/beach
Large Detached Villa with Breathtaking Views and Exclusive Pool Large detached Villa with...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Villa with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
37.0km from coastline/beach
Splendid Provençale Villa with Private Pool and all modern comforts, including Free WiFi Our...
20% discount for each remaining week : 5-19 Sept
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
17.0km from coastline/beach
Exquisite Villa in Landscaped Gardens with Private Heated Pool This charming villa is only a five...
Available from the 08th August onwards
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
10.0km from coastline/beach
Comfortable Family Villa in an Elevated Position with Pool This comfortable family villa is in an...
Last minute offer save £500
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Thursday changeover.
20.0km from coastline/beach
Private Detached Property with Pool and Amazing Views This delightful detached property will...
10% discount in September
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
18.0km from coastline/beach
Well Located Luxury Villa with Pool and Stunning Sea Views A charming 150 year old villa, totally...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.