Results 111 - 120 of 587
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
With glorious views over the surrounding region, including the impressive Fort Saint-André, Villa...
Villa, Maussanne Les Alpilles (Bouches-du-Rhone)
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
Beautiful fully restored villa in the pretty village of Maussane-les-Alpilles and 8 minute drive...
Self-catering Apartment with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
20.0km from coastline/beach
Three-bedroom apartment with access to an indoor and two outdoor pools within superb golf and spa...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
15.0km from coastline/beach
Traditional Stone Built Provençal Villa,Heated Pool This attractive traditional stone built villa...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
20.0km from coastline/beach
Three-bedroom villa with private pool within superb golf and spa complex just 20km from Frejus and...
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
Nestled on the hills above Monaco Villa Bon Ton is a modern villa with stunning views over the...
Self-catering Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
100.0km from coastline/beach
Holiday Cottage with Pool & Fabulous Views Le Lavandin is situated in a small hill top village set...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
35.0km from coastline/beach
Accommodation comprises: Living & dining areas : Living room with TV (main French channels, couple...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 9. Non-applicable changeover.
Formerly a grand wine-makers house, Villa Vigneronne has been beautifully restored to create a...
Self-catering Villa with 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 22. Saturday changeover.
84.0km from coastline/beach
Stunning property with air-conditioning in the bedrooms and kitchen, large heated pool , outdoor...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.