Results 511 - 520 of 579
Self-catering Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
20.0km from coastline/beach
Self Catering Apartments in beautiful old stone farmhouse. Private Terraces. Large Swimming Pool....
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
0.3km from coastline/beach
A lovely recently refurbished Eze villa with stunning sea views, nestled into the hillside and...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
Tucked in the hillside above the Gulf of Saint Tropez, Les Trefles enjoys an idyllic location with...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
Stay in grandeur and elegance on the French Riviera at this magnificent maison just a few steps...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Chateau with 10 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 22. Saturday changeover.
88.0km from coastline/beach
Beautiful Domaine of Well Known Artist in the South of France. Les Jasses is about escape. The...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
With stunning views over the medieval hilltop village of Grimaud and across to the beautiful Saint...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 11. Saturday changeover.
A spacious family villa with 6 air-conditioned bedrooms each with it's own bathroom, set amid the...
Self-catering Villa with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
60.0km from coastline/beach
The Bijou is a self catering villa oozing the charm of the Provencal architecture combined with...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 0 bathrooms. Sleeps 9. Saturday changeover.
A beautiful period villa, lovingly restored in one of the most sought after locations on the Cap...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
34.0km from coastline/beach
Two Separate Villas with Pools in Grounds of Winemaker’s House - see website for more details and...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.