Results 521 - 530 of 579
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
A fantastic newly renovated villa on the hill above Villefranche with spectacular views over the...
Self-catering Gîte with 8 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. Sleeps 16. Non-applicable changeover.
The owners of this jewel have dedicated themselves to understanding and creating a lifestyle for...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
A stunning chateau in the heart of Provence, located just 10 minutes from the charming medieval...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
Great 5 bedroom villa recently refurbished, 5mn drive from Saint Raphael town centre and beaches....
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 11. Saturday changeover.
25.0km from coastline/beach
Luxury Villa, Sleeps 10, Private Pool, Corbieres, Languedoc,South France Villa Corbieres is a...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
100.0km from coastline/beach
17th Century Wine Estate with Stunning Views of Mont Ventoux High above the rolling hills of...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
36.0km from coastline/beach
Notre Maison is a three storey house built in 1910, set in its own walled garden in a peaceful...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Non-applicable changeover.
This townhouse in Languedoc has been recently restored to the height of elegance. Originally built...
Self-catering Villa with 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 16. Saturday changeover.
6.0km from coastline/beach
Great new property in Grimaud with 7 double bedrooms; 4 in the main house and 3 in the guest...
Self-catering Villa with 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 16. Saturday changeover.
Luxury property with heated pool and tennis court Close to Gordes and Roussillon, this exceptional...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.