Results 541 - 550 of 581
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Sunday changeover.
20.0km from coastline/beach
Coast and Country in Provence Les Belles Lurettes is a much loved holiday home, 6 minutes drive...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
5.0km from coastline/beach
Mas de Ravanassier is a beautiful family villa located at the top of la Colle du Turc with views...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
10 MINUTE WALK INTO VALBONNE VILLAGE . Wonderful family home, nicely decorated and furnished with...
Self-catering Village House with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
100.0km from coastline/beach
Maison Vigneronne, the Wine Makers House, with 5 bedrooms (sleeps 12), 3 bathrooms and a large...
Apartment, Le Bar Sur Loup (Alpes Maritimes)
Self-catering Apartment with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
20.0km from coastline/beach
La Bastide Saint Christophe with Heated Pool Perfectly situated between the mountains and...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
Villa Xavier is not a villa that came to life by chance. It is the labour of love of a skilled,...
Gîte, Les Baux De Provence (Bouches-du-Rhone)
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
A simply stunning and unique place in one of Provence’s most incredible regions, Les Rochers will...
Villa, Cannes - Cote d'Azur (Alpes Maritimes)
Rates available on request
Self-catering Villa with 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. Sleeps 13. Saturday changeover.
A stunning interior-designed villa overlooking the Bay of Golfe Juan towards the Iles de Lerins, a...
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 11. Saturday changeover.
Great new 6 bedroom villa in a private domain with AC, pool and jacuzzi in flat garden and only...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
In the stunning hinterland of the French Riviera, where you’ll find landscapes of olive groves,...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.