Results 551 - 560 of 579
Self-catering Farmhouse with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
48.0km from coastline/beach
Unique Minervois Farmhouse with Pool Le Sarment de Vigne is a luxuriously restored 18th century...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 11. Non-applicable changeover.
A beautiful stone property, entirely renovated in 2013 offering a cosy and family-friendly...
Self-catering Country house with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 9. Saturday changeover.
20.0km from coastline/beach
Stunning recently converted 19th century house in the sought after St Francois area just outside...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
35.0km from coastline/beach
Accommodation comprises: Living & dining areas : Living room with TV (main French channels, couple...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
50.0km from coastline/beach
Gites with Swimming Pool in Ancient Wine Domaine near Carcassonne Domaine de Barthe is an ancient...
Self-catering Gîte with 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 16. Non-applicable changeover.
Villa de Cannes offers contemporary sophistication and outstanding sea views just a leisurely...
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 13. Saturday changeover.
A brand new family villa surrounded by quiet vineyards and only a few minutes drive to Ste Maxime...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
9.0km from coastline/beach
Recently constructed provencal villa consisting of: Ground Floor Double bedroom with ensuite Large...
Self-catering Converted barn with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
45.0km from coastline/beach
Converted 17th Century Barn with Panoramic Views and Private Pool Situated in the foothills of Le...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
A traditional Provencal mas with a unique location and fabulous sea view. Le Mas de Maximin is the...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.