Results 571 - 580 of 581
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
A stunning new designer villa offering five luxury bedroom suites, infinity pool, tennis court and...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
A stunning, interior-designed villa overlooking the Bay of Saint Tropez, just a couple of minutes...
Self-catering Gîte with 8 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. Sleeps 18. Non-applicable changeover.
Immerse yourself in a piece of French history, this 12th century chateau in Languedoc. Here your...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
35.0km from coastline/beach
Villa ''Les Deux Cypres'' in St Laurent de la Cabrerisse is situated at the end of a private road...
5% off two week stays between 17/7/21 and 18/9/21.
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
2.0km from coastline/beach
Detached, stylish villa with private pool, relaxing pool-side area, garden, lovely views and...
15% off 2 or 3 week-bookings
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
105.0km from coastline/beach
Spacious villa with private pool and hot tub in large enclosed grounds and views of Luberon...
Self-catering Apartment with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
32.0km from coastline/beach
One-bedroom apartment with air conditioning throughout and access to shared pools and facilities...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
Set in a traditional Hérault village, surrounded by magnificent Languedoc landscapes, Maison Le...
Self-catering Gîte with 14 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 29. Non-applicable changeover.
Set in four hectares of beautiful parkland, the majestic 13th-century Château Des Cathares is a...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
35.0km from coastline/beach
Accommodation comprises: Living & dining areas : Living room with TV (main French channels, couple...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.