Results 61 - 70 of 613
Self-catering Converted barn with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
45.0km from coastline/beach
Converted 17th Century Barn with Panoramic Views and Private Pool Situated in the foothills of Le...
Villa, Maussanne Les Alpilles (Bouches-du-Rhone)
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
Beautiful fully restored villa in the pretty village of Maussane-les-Alpilles and 8 minute drive...
Self-catering Gîte with 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 13. Non-applicable changeover.
Featured as the villa in Secret France, Rick Stein’s latest BBC2 TV Series airing 5 November 2019....
Self-catering Villa with 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 15. Saturday changeover.
Le Petit Manoir is a large impressive property with 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms set in 2.5 hectares...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
This attractive traditional country residence enjoys enviable space and privacy only a ten minute...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 9. Saturday changeover.
GREAT FAMILY HOUSE WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO CANNES. Beautiful 5 bedroomed property with open...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 0 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
Villa Bellevue is a beautiful contemporary property located in one of St Jean Cap Ferrat's most...
Self-catering Apartment with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
25.0km from coastline/beach
Gite Apart' with Private Pool on Olive farm-a magical place, pure escapism This holiday apartment...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Amazing seafront property in l'Escalet with 3 bedrooms and jacuzzi The villa is located in a prime...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
A superb, south facing family house with sea view, located just on the outskirts of Mougins...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.