Results 71 - 80 of 617
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
The views across the bay towards Saint-Tropez are simply superb at this gorgeous holiday home,...
Self-catering Gîte with 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Sleeps 16. Non-applicable changeover.
Le Mas des Couleurs is an extraordinary place where you will find the perfect mélange of...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
A luxury modern villa with breathtaking seaview overlooking the Iles de Porquerolles and the Cap...
Self-catering Gîte with 10 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. Sleeps 18. Non-applicable changeover.
This graceful, Disney-style chateau was built in 1575 and has three stunningly beautiful towers...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
A delightful modern villa with sea view located close to the beach and night life of Juan Les...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
35.0km from coastline/beach
Villa Les Amandiers is a luxurious, modern Villa situated in the village of St Laurent de la...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Villa with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
21.0km from coastline/beach
Luxury Villas on Wine Estate with Large Pool A jewel in the Languedoc, a tranquil oasis of...
Self-catering Villa with 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 14. Saturday changeover.
11.5km from coastline/beach
A grand 7 bedroom property in a prestigious private gated domaine offering a panoramic sea view,...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
Fabulous family villa located on a private estate at the entrance of Saint Tropez, just 150 metres...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Non-applicable changeover.
Located a stone's throw from charming Vence, Bastide Blanche is a delightfully traditional...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.