Results 81 - 90 of 609
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
130.0km from coastline/beach
Perfect for two families sharing - accommodation in two adjacent properties with private use of...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Villa with 0 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
A Mediterranean Paradise. Now imagine a tranquil waterside garden that is part of that classic...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Non-applicable changeover.
This is the real Provence…ancient villages and towns amidst cypresses, vineyards, olive groves and...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 0 bathrooms. Sleeps 9. Saturday changeover.
This delightful period property is set in the hills just above Cannes and enjoys panoramic sea...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
25.0km from coastline/beach
Villa in Provence with Private Tennis Court and Pool Mas Goya is a spacious villa situated on the...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
As the sound of the calming fountain greets you at the entrance of Maison Aurore, you know that...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Amazing seafront property in l'Escalet with 3 bedrooms and jacuzzi The villa is located in a prime...
Self-catering Country house with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 9. Saturday changeover.
20.0km from coastline/beach
Stunning recently converted 19th century house in the sought after St Francois area just outside...
Self-catering Villa with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
15.0km from coastline/beach
Lovely villa with private garden Charming hamlet of 8 comfortable Provencal 2 and 3 rooms villas,...
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
Wonderful traditional stone Bastide, ideal for a family holiday in the South of France. The villa...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.