Results 61 - 70 of 437
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN A PRIVATE ESTATE - SHARED TENNIS COURT . Villa Alexa is a beautiful...
Self-catering Country house with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
Well House, Rose House, Bake House & Apartment with 2 swimming pools St. Castor is a secluded...
Self-catering Villa with 10 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms. Sleeps 20. Saturday changeover.
130.0km from coastline/beach
Exclusive use of a lovingly restored hamlet overlooking the Luberon mountains with accommodation...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
Bastide des Oliviers is a beautiful home recently renovated with 4 air-conditioned bedrooms. The...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 11. Saturday changeover.
25.0km from coastline/beach
Luxury Villa, Sleeps 10, Private Pool, Corbieres, Languedoc,South France Villa Corbieres is a...
Self-catering Village House with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
20.0km from coastline/beach
Superbly Presented House in Medieval Heart of Lively Village "South France Village Houses" (Rue...
Self-catering Villa with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
0.5km from coastline/beach
Villa with magnificent sea views , private pool , air conditioning and just 10 minutes’ walk from...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
34.0km from coastline/beach
Two Separate Villas with Pools in Grounds of Winemaker’s House - see website for more details and...
Self-catering Country house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
Uzes - Stone House with Lovely Views and Private Pool Mas de l’Olivette is a traditional...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Country house with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
45.0km from coastline/beach
Caretaker's house for 2 people on a 7000 m2 grounds Recently complety renovated, the caretaker's...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.