Results 81 - 90 of 437
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Saturday changeover.
100.0km from coastline/beach
17th Century Wine Estate with Stunning Views of Mont Ventoux, heated pool High above the rolling...
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
65.0km from coastline/beach
Provencal Farmhouse The sympathetically restored former stable block of our Provençal farmhouse...
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
Spacious and perfectly positioned property in the village of Gordes with beautiful views over the...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
35.0km from coastline/beach
Detached Villa with Swimming Pool in Former Vineyard Homps is a picturesque village set on the...
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
Bastide du Hameau is a beautiful property located in a prestigious, residential area between...
Self-catering Villa with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Sleeps 11. Saturday changeover.
Located in the Luberon within walking distance of the medieval village of Oppede le Vieux, this...
Self-catering Villa with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Beautiful contemporary 3 bedroom villa in La Croix Valmer located in a quiet country lane with sea...
Self-catering Villa with 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
20.0km from coastline/beach
A beautifully presented villa in well-maintained gardens, perfect for large groups or family...
Self-catering Villa with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
A beautiful 4 bedroom villa located in a secure domain, 2mn from the beaches in Ste Maxime, with a...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
50.0km from coastline/beach
Gites with Swimming Pool in Ancient Wine Domaine near Carcassonne Domaine de Barthe is an ancient...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.