The September issue of Living France magazine features a two-page expert advice article from French Connections, drawing on our expertise and services for property owners who want to run successful holiday lets.
If you own a property in France and offer holiday lets to guests – or are thinking of doing so – do make the most of our top tips for successful strategies. They’re based on years of experience with online advertisers and holidaymakers and are designed to help you promote your property and get more bookings.
Topics covered in the advice article include:
How to set the right rental rate and keep your pricing policy simple and clear
- Deciding on your Unique Selling Point, which will help clarify the market you are aiming at
- Tips on displaying great photographs and writing a compelling property description
- Facilities that a property needs to offer for maximum guest appeal
- How to maintain your property
- Using the internet and investing in advertising
- Being responsive to enquiries and communicating well with guests
The article is featured on the cover of the magazine, with the title 'Make Yourself at Home'. You can read the article in the September issue of Living France magazine, both the published and digital issues, available at W H Smith, online and by subscription. There is a link on our Press page, where you can also browse a host of other articlesof interest to owners.