Results 1 - 10 of 236
6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
6 bedroom character property spread over three floors. On the ground floor is an internal garage/utility room, dining room/office, lounge, fitted...
4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
# Charming, large, semi-detached, 4 bedroom house situated in a peaceful village. On the ground floor is a lounge with inset wood burner, which...
4 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
This well maintained property is situated in a pretty hamlet only a few minutes from the popular village of Mézières sur Issoire. With its spacious...
7 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
#An investment opportunity to acquire a collection of properties and buildings, including land, in the very pretty Limousin village. Consisting of 1...
3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Stunningly renovated character-filled cottage with giraffe stone walls, oak beams and wooden floor boards, tiled floors and modern bathrooms and a...
3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
This semi-detached spacious property sits right in the heart of a pretty hamlet in the rolling landscape of the Haute-Vienne. All the accommodation...
3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
# This beautifully transformed property sits in a quiet hamlet, but only a short distance from local amenities. The current configuration enables...
6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
Character thatched residence in 1.7 hectares with lake. Fully renovated 6 bedroom house with stunning full height lounge/diner. New fitted kitchen...
4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
This immaculate 4 bedroom property is located in a pretty hamlet just a short drive from the medieval town of Le Dorat. Totally renovated to the...
3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Renovated character house facing riverside. Pretty front gardens lead to entrance hall, fitted kitchen, utility room, wc and shower room, large...
The spacious heart of France, marking the transition between north and south in both climate and landscape. At the centre of the region are timeless, laid back Auvergne and Limousin, with their dramatic natural scenery and outdoor pursuits. To the east and west are Burgundy and the Loire Valley, with their vineyards, gastronomy, history and culture.
The central region of France includes the areas of Auvergne, Burgundy, Limousin and the Loire Valley.
- A timeless paradise for lovers of nature and the outdoors
- Awe-inspiring natural scenery with non-active volcanoes, lakes, rivers, forests and exceptional flora and fauna
- In warm summer, enjoy all types of outdoor pursuits and stay in thermal spa areas.
- In winter, enjoy three classified downhill ski resorts and excellent cross-country mountain skiing.
- 12th-century Romanesque architecture and sculpture in picturesque villages and towns.
- The capital, Clermont-Ferrand, is famous for its tire manufacturing
- Find out more about Auvergne and search for holiday properties.
- Unspoilt countryside of hills, gorges and lush green meadows with a laid-back feel
- Abundant lakes and rivers for canoeing, sailing, wind-surfing and other water sports. Good trout fishing in rivers and streams
- Ideal for equestrian holidays, with a long history of horse-breeding, especially Anglo-Arabs
- Ancient villages, abbeys and fortresses
- Famous for Limoges porcelain and enamel and Aubusson tapestries
- Find out more about Limousin and search for holiday properties.
- Lush green countryside of great natural beauty with meandering streams, majestic oaks, vineyards, sunflower fields and quiet roads.
- Breathtaking historical royal châteaux and gardens alongside the river
- Pastoral villages with picturesque cobblestone streets; lovely towns for festivals, concerts and theatre
- Excellent landscape for biking, barging, ballooning, golf
- Sumptuous or quaint hotels and inns; gourmet food and wine
- Find out more about Loire Valley and search for holiday properties.
- Famous wine-growing region with quiet, spacious countryside good for hiking, boating and mountain biking
- Medieval town of Beaune has rich history and distinctive architecture with colourful, Flemish-style tiled roofs
- Wineries to visit, open air wine markets, wine museum
- Trois Glorieuses wine auction in Beaune every November
- Main city of Dijon is a gastronomic centre with magnificent art museum in ducal palace
- Find out more about Burgundy and search for holiday properties.