Results 1 - 10 of 449
3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
#Well located property in a busy village within walking distance to shops. Well constructed 3 bedroom villa with large garden, garage, car ports and...
4 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
Elevated character farmhouse with 1.2 hectares, in a good location, just a short drive to the historic walled town of Le Dorat. Farmhouse with good...
6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
# With its lovely views and indoor and outdoor spaces, this home is a delight at any time of year. The current owners have opened up the ground...
3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
Fully renovated 3-bedroom farmhouse located a short distance from Dun-le-Palestel, with room for further accommodation in the converted attic space....
6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
INCREDIBLE! Fully renovated 6 bedroom house with 1.7h of land ready for horses. This incredible farmhouse sits in a quiet hamlet only 4 km form a...
9 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
This beautiful and imposing maison bourgeoise, in the centre of the bustling town of Bellac now offers tremendous business potential - at a...
6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
6 bedroom character property spread over three floors. On the ground floor is an internal garage/utility room, dining room/office, lounge, fitted...
4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
# Charming, large, semi-detached, 4 bedroom house situated in a peaceful village. On the ground floor is a lounge with inset wood burner, which...
2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
Charming stone built cottage set in a pretty hamlet just a few minutes from Rochechourt and all its facilities. The house comprises of two bedrooms,...
4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
# Gorgeous Country Farmhouse in a protected natural zone. Bursting with character and potential this pretty farmhouse has been well renovated and...
The spacious heart of France, marking the transition between north and south in both climate and landscape. At the centre of the region are timeless, laid back Auvergne and Limousin, with their dramatic natural scenery and outdoor pursuits. To the east and west are Burgundy and the Loire Valley, with their vineyards, gastronomy, history and culture.
The central region of France includes the areas of Auvergne, Burgundy, Limousin and the Loire Valley.
- A timeless paradise for lovers of nature and the outdoors
- Awe-inspiring natural scenery with non-active volcanoes, lakes, rivers, forests and exceptional flora and fauna
- In warm summer, enjoy all types of outdoor pursuits and stay in thermal spa areas.
- In winter, enjoy three classified downhill ski resorts and excellent cross-country mountain skiing.
- 12th-century Romanesque architecture and sculpture in picturesque villages and towns.
- The capital, Clermont-Ferrand, is famous for its tire manufacturing
- Find out more about Auvergne and search for holiday properties.
- Unspoilt countryside of hills, gorges and lush green meadows with a laid-back feel
- Abundant lakes and rivers for canoeing, sailing, wind-surfing and other water sports. Good trout fishing in rivers and streams
- Ideal for equestrian holidays, with a long history of horse-breeding, especially Anglo-Arabs
- Ancient villages, abbeys and fortresses
- Famous for Limoges porcelain and enamel and Aubusson tapestries
- Find out more about Limousin and search for holiday properties.
- Lush green countryside of great natural beauty with meandering streams, majestic oaks, vineyards, sunflower fields and quiet roads.
- Breathtaking historical royal châteaux and gardens alongside the river
- Pastoral villages with picturesque cobblestone streets; lovely towns for festivals, concerts and theatre
- Excellent landscape for biking, barging, ballooning, golf
- Sumptuous or quaint hotels and inns; gourmet food and wine
- Find out more about Loire Valley and search for holiday properties.
- Famous wine-growing region with quiet, spacious countryside good for hiking, boating and mountain biking
- Medieval town of Beaune has rich history and distinctive architecture with colourful, Flemish-style tiled roofs
- Wineries to visit, open air wine markets, wine museum
- Trois Glorieuses wine auction in Beaune every November
- Main city of Dijon is a gastronomic centre with magnificent art museum in ducal palace
- Find out more about Burgundy and search for holiday properties.