Results 121 - 129 of 129
4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Great Holiday home in the Burgundy country side, with pool and tennis court. Set on its acre plot of land ( 4000m2). Sold furnished ready to be...
4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Spacious modern house with plenty of land, situated on the edge of a lively village with all amenities. Located between Autun and Nevers, this is...
2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
Stone property situated on the edge of the village in a quiet lane no vis a vis and no passage. The house consists of a kitchen, a living room, two...
2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
EXCLUSIVE TO BEAUX VILLAGES! Situated in a small hamlet yet close to facilities, is this detached house offering flexible accommodation to suit your...
3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
This beautiful 19th century detached stone house sits in quiet countryside, with fantastic views over the river. It has been carefully renovated by...
6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
An unmissable opportunity to acquire this stunning 6 bedroom property, on the edge of a popular small town, within walking distance to all...
11 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
With a stream running through the grounds and offering over 1.7 hectare of garden and an inground swimming pool with terrace, is this large pretty...
6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
Beautiful stone built property situated on the edge of the village of Marval, which has its own Epicerie, bar restaurant, Post office and a local...
3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Situated in the heart of the town within walking distance to all facilities is this three bedroom, two bathroom house. On the ground floor, the...
The spacious heart of France, marking the transition between north and south in both climate and landscape. At the centre of the region are timeless, laid back Auvergne and Limousin, with their dramatic natural scenery and outdoor pursuits. To the east and west are Burgundy and the Loire Valley, with their vineyards, gastronomy, history and culture.
The central region of France includes the areas of Auvergne, Burgundy, Limousin and the Loire Valley.
- A timeless paradise for lovers of nature and the outdoors
- Awe-inspiring natural scenery with non-active volcanoes, lakes, rivers, forests and exceptional flora and fauna
- In warm summer, enjoy all types of outdoor pursuits and stay in thermal spa areas.
- In winter, enjoy three classified downhill ski resorts and excellent cross-country mountain skiing.
- 12th-century Romanesque architecture and sculpture in picturesque villages and towns.
- The capital, Clermont-Ferrand, is famous for its tire manufacturing
- Find out more about Auvergne and search for holiday properties.
- Unspoilt countryside of hills, gorges and lush green meadows with a laid-back feel
- Abundant lakes and rivers for canoeing, sailing, wind-surfing and other water sports. Good trout fishing in rivers and streams
- Ideal for equestrian holidays, with a long history of horse-breeding, especially Anglo-Arabs
- Ancient villages, abbeys and fortresses
- Famous for Limoges porcelain and enamel and Aubusson tapestries
- Find out more about Limousin and search for holiday properties.
- Lush green countryside of great natural beauty with meandering streams, majestic oaks, vineyards, sunflower fields and quiet roads.
- Breathtaking historical royal châteaux and gardens alongside the river
- Pastoral villages with picturesque cobblestone streets; lovely towns for festivals, concerts and theatre
- Excellent landscape for biking, barging, ballooning, golf
- Sumptuous or quaint hotels and inns; gourmet food and wine
- Find out more about Loire Valley and search for holiday properties.
- Famous wine-growing region with quiet, spacious countryside good for hiking, boating and mountain biking
- Medieval town of Beaune has rich history and distinctive architecture with colourful, Flemish-style tiled roofs
- Wineries to visit, open air wine markets, wine museum
- Trois Glorieuses wine auction in Beaune every November
- Main city of Dijon is a gastronomic centre with magnificent art museum in ducal palace
- Find out more about Burgundy and search for holiday properties.