Results 91 - 100 of 128
5 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
Old mill requiring renovation with 3.7 hectares. Located in La Brenne National Park, tucked away down a small lane with no close neighbours, yet...
4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
RIVERSIDE SETTING – stunning historic building on the edge of the Vienne river with the current owner offering you a fabulous opportunity to learn...
2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
Situated in a lovely small hamlet is this very pretty detached stone cottage with an easy manageable garden. A bar and small shop is 5 minutes away...
4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Maison d'maître on the edge of popular village with bar, restaurants boulangerie etc. This lovely old French house has been sympathetically...
3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
EXCLUSIVE TO BEAUX VILLAGES ! This house has been lovingly renovated and is now ready to move into. It is both an ideal full time home or would make...
Exceptional opportunity to acquire one of the most attractive restaurants in the Haute-Vienne, set in a lively village on the edge of the Mont de...
6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
Located at the end of a no-through road in a quiet hamlet in the heart of the Perigord National Park. The barn conversion has stunning views from...
4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
This 4 bedroom family property is perfectly situated in the heart of a friendly hamlet. Having been beautifully renovated, maintaining the...
4 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
Village house with riverside garden, ideal for fishing, lots of lakes within 2 to 5km. You can walk to shops and cafes in minutes, plus the...
Superb opportunity to renovate to your own standards. Farmhouse set in good quality land with views. The main house is small but is directly...
The spacious heart of France, marking the transition between north and south in both climate and landscape. At the centre of the region are timeless, laid back Auvergne and Limousin, with their dramatic natural scenery and outdoor pursuits. To the east and west are Burgundy and the Loire Valley, with their vineyards, gastronomy, history and culture.
The central region of France includes the areas of Auvergne, Burgundy, Limousin and the Loire Valley.
- A timeless paradise for lovers of nature and the outdoors
- Awe-inspiring natural scenery with non-active volcanoes, lakes, rivers, forests and exceptional flora and fauna
- In warm summer, enjoy all types of outdoor pursuits and stay in thermal spa areas.
- In winter, enjoy three classified downhill ski resorts and excellent cross-country mountain skiing.
- 12th-century Romanesque architecture and sculpture in picturesque villages and towns.
- The capital, Clermont-Ferrand, is famous for its tire manufacturing
- Find out more about Auvergne and search for holiday properties.
- Unspoilt countryside of hills, gorges and lush green meadows with a laid-back feel
- Abundant lakes and rivers for canoeing, sailing, wind-surfing and other water sports. Good trout fishing in rivers and streams
- Ideal for equestrian holidays, with a long history of horse-breeding, especially Anglo-Arabs
- Ancient villages, abbeys and fortresses
- Famous for Limoges porcelain and enamel and Aubusson tapestries
- Find out more about Limousin and search for holiday properties.
- Lush green countryside of great natural beauty with meandering streams, majestic oaks, vineyards, sunflower fields and quiet roads.
- Breathtaking historical royal châteaux and gardens alongside the river
- Pastoral villages with picturesque cobblestone streets; lovely towns for festivals, concerts and theatre
- Excellent landscape for biking, barging, ballooning, golf
- Sumptuous or quaint hotels and inns; gourmet food and wine
- Find out more about Loire Valley and search for holiday properties.
- Famous wine-growing region with quiet, spacious countryside good for hiking, boating and mountain biking
- Medieval town of Beaune has rich history and distinctive architecture with colourful, Flemish-style tiled roofs
- Wineries to visit, open air wine markets, wine museum
- Trois Glorieuses wine auction in Beaune every November
- Main city of Dijon is a gastronomic centre with magnificent art museum in ducal palace
- Find out more about Burgundy and search for holiday properties.