Results 71 - 80 of 2471
6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
Unique and spacious Maison de Maitre with 550 m2 of living space with a front terrace facing the Canal du Midi, offering 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms,...
5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
Entirely renovated winegrowers home with about 250 m2 of living space over 2 floors on a an enclosed private plot of 900 m2 with a pool and garage,...
Village house with 45 m2 of living space, located in the heart of the village, with great potential as it offers an attic of 45 m2 that could be...
Superb recently renovated stone barn with 170 m2 of living space including top of the range fitted kitchen and bathrooms (3 en suite bedrooms) plus...
Rare ! 40 minutes west of Montpellier and 5 minutes from a big city, organic vineyard of 17 ha of which 12.50 ha are around a set of buildings...
A very large stone building, former wine cave from the 1850's, lovingly restored and converted into a stone masons and sculpturers premises with...
5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
Unique and elegant maison de Maitre, fully renovated with top of the range materials, located at the edge of the village in a quiet street, just a...
3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Nice traditional villa (1978) offering 238 m2of living space including 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms including an apartment of 70 m2 at the pool/garden...
Winegrower's house (2 faces) with 110 m2 of living space offering lounge, fitted kitchen, 3 bedrooms, washroom, spacious garage of 80 m2, nice...
Fully renovated and stylish home of traditional construction with 150 m2 living space including an independent studio of about 50 m2, with a garage,...
South of France
France’s sunshine playground includes most of the Mediterranean coast and oozes culture and history. In the west, Languedoc Roussillon is bordered by the Pyrenees, Andorra and Spain. To the east, Provence- Cote d’Azur stretches along the coast from the Italian border at Menton to just the other side of Marseilles, then north to the Haute-Alpes.
South of France and the Riviera
The gorgeous south of France includes the region of Languedoc Roussillon and the area of Provence and The Cote d'Azur with the world famous French Riviera.
- Relaxed pace of life and dry, sunny climate with Mediterranean beaches, quaint coastal towns and ports, all with a Catalonian influence.
- Gallo Roman history and monuments, Greek ruins, medieval castles and ancient villages. Picturesque towns and cities include Montpellier, Perpignan, Nîmes, Carcassonne.
- Rugged mountains and plateaus; farmland and vineyards comprising the largest wine producing area of Europe.
- Mediterranean cuisine with generous use of herbs, garlic and olive oil in dishes like cassoulet and barbecued thyme-grazed lamb.
- Find out more about Languedoc Roussillon and search for holiday properties.
Provence- Côte d'Azur
- Special charms of Provence are its sensuous pleasures - warm climate, clear light, and Mediterranean food and wine tasting of sunshine.
- Landscape varies from the Alps to stunning beaches, from vineyards to fields of flowers for perfume. The Camargue is a unique wetland area with wild bulls and horses.
- See quaint hilltop cities and lively, fashionable towns; medieval fortresses and Roman ruins.
- Made famous by painters, strong cultural and artistic traditions survive with art galleries, music festivals and much more.
- Walking, riding, fishing, cycling; excellent skiing and winter sports at famous destinations.
- Find out more about Provence- Côte d'Azur and search for holiday properties.